Sunday, July 24, 2011

One Nicely Packed Weekend

My weekend was nice :D
I got to spend it with my friends. On Saturday I went to the beach with Rin-chan and Luka-chan. Unfortunately, Rin-chan was afraid to go in the water, so she didn't get to be very much involved :( . I think she was a little scared because the waves were very big and high. Luka-chan and I were being slapped and harrassed rather roughly by the waves. It was so troublesome xD. I felt like I was being tackled by a football player. My back got scrapped against the sand several times. I'm surprised I didn't start bleeding ^ ^;;. It was fun though! We all dug a really really big hole, and put our feet in it. The ocean water came into the hole, and it was like a little foot spa xD. Afterwards we went to the dollar store and messed around. We started to put on random things around our heads and necks and hold stuff in our hands. It was fun taking pictures xD. But my stupid camera ran out of batteries D: . I totally forgot to charge it before I left. Sigh~ that really sucked.

Today (Sunday), I went to Carvel the ice cream shop/parlor with Luka-chan and Nyu-san. Rin-chan and P. and Je. couldn't go :( they weren't allowed to. Even though I'm allergic to milk (not lactose intolerant), I still ate ice cream xD. I just made one little exception today.
...oh wait...I don't think I've mentioned that I'm allergic to milk >.> hm..which was is semi-important, huh? Well, I am ^ ^. I'm not lactose intolerant; meaning I can ingest milk without throwing up or anything. I'm allergic to milk; meaning my face gets really red and dry whenever I eat dairy projects.

Anyways, continuing with my story :D . So I went to go eat ice cream, and I had my favorite flavor: cake mix. xD it sounds weird, and no one seemed to know what it was either, but I ordered it for Luka-chan anyways. She was very unsure about it, but she ate it anyways. I think she liked it. Anyways, after not eating ice cream in like months it tasted delightful!!
After eating ice cream, we went to the park afterwards. We walked around the pond for a bit, and then went on the swings. While on the swings, we took turns pushing each other until we all eventually got swings ourselves. ^ ^ it was quite fun.

Sigh~ it's exhausting when you hang out with your friends. You have to make sure there's even flow of conversation, and that everyone is having fun. Plus, you got to check about the price of stuff, and time. Inviting everyone is difficult too when you'r doing spur of the moment type things. xD
But I guess the fun and time spent with friends is worth it ^ ^ . Well, you have to worry about these things when you're the one taking people places, but I guess if you're the person attending the outing then you just got to worry about what you're bringing. ^ ^;;

Well, that's all for today folks.
I hope you had just a great of a weekend as I did :D
(and I think that sentence was grammatically incorrect xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment