Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ordinary

That's all today was really; ordinary.
It was just a mixture of tinierme and studying. Plus, some Psych. Psych is a super awesome TV show, which I have all 5 seasons set of. :D it's almost as good as Dexter and Doctor Who (other TV shows). I also talked on the phone a bit with Rin-chan ^ ^ which we were mostly conversing about tinierme and studying xD.
So today wasn't anything special. Except for the fact that my brothers were totally killing me today. Crying, whining, and fighting was all they did; nonstop. D: It was a killer. And what I mean by that was that their annoying attitude/mood were killing me. Meaning they were a pain in the butt!
but I was able to handle them because I'm cool like that :D lolz jk
Sigh~ so that was about it for my day. Got quite a bit of studying done too ^ ^

1 comment:

  1. I use to watch Psych when i had Netflix it was a fun show and reminded me a little like Scrubs. I never got around to watch Dexter or Dr.Who but someday i will, Have you tried watching a show call Law and Order:SVU its a great show and one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete