Saturday, April 28, 2012

Everyone is Innocent Until Proven Guilty

I'm very sensitive when it comes to friends. I don't know if you've noticed, but friends are quite important to me xD. I mean I'm very defensive and protective when it comes to my friends. They are all important in my bigass heart (yes, that's right! my heart has a big butt. flip up side down, foo' (yea, I'm disturbing >__> shut up.) It's not that I got scarred because I didn't have friends as a kid.... well maybe that is the case... LOL no jkk. I had a lot of friends when I was a kid (and I still do x3 (yeaa, I'm showing off. be jealous XD jkkk). *cough, I'm in a weird mood today, excuse me xD;;. But when I say "when I was a kid", I'm talking about meh life in Las Vegas. Yea, meh childhood happened in Las Vegas, Nevada~. That's right NEVADA. Not California, you poor geographically illiterate people out there (a lot of people on the east-coast of the US, don't know their west-coast states at all. I swear, what do you they teach these ppl? I had to learn all fifty states in third grade! mind you, I still don't remember them all exactly, but that's not the point! xD). I had a ton of friends... but they were crappy as hell =___=. Not saying it's because they were from Las Vegas. Maybe, I just had shitty taste in friends back then? However, I did come across a few gems :) ...about four in my last year in Las Vegas xD;;. I happened to still be in contact with my favorite one >w
I'm going to call this Las Vegas bestie, Rose... because she's as beautiful ^ ^ (and deadly as hell with her "thorns") like a rose :>....plus, she smells nice (things just got creepy xD). LOL Anyways~, I'm still in contact with her. Kufu, we email each other x3. And I've gotten an email from here yesterday and today :D. She has like week intervals when emailing me, so I don't get emails from her often. She don't like me that much anymore TT^TT //sob. LOL jk. It's because like you know, she has a life and whatnot... I don't. xD. Yea, Rose, she's like a professional soccer player, and is superr pretty, and does well in school. And hey boys, out there, she's single ;D. LOL JK! She's mine, so back off! (jk.. ish xD). But Rose is really athletic, and super cool >w<.

...you know... I wonder why I surround myself with so many bad ass talented people all the time. It makes me feel so ashamed sometimes because I suck at like everything xD. But like seriously, where the hell do I find these people?
You got Choco-chan, with her brain and knowledge and all that stuff goin' on. X-chan with her singing, instrument skills, and athletic fitness-y stuff. Nyu-san knows four different chinese languages. Plus english, and fool, she's learning Spanish right nao too! Rin-chan with her literature (writing confusing stuff all the time. killin' my brain xD). Luka-chan gots her artsy thang goin' on. Katrina-chan and her amazing patience to deal with all us crazies. I swear, Katrina-chan should get a damn reward for being able to with stand all the nonsense we spout out sometimes. It's crazy xD.

It makes you wonder... what the fuck happened to me? XD

LOL But that's going off topic. I'm here to talk about my Rose today x3. Yea, gonna go all mushy with friendship, and whatnot x3

Anyways, I really do love Rose //no homo. I mean, I used to get picked on a lot as a kid ;A;. Yea, I wasn't such a tough cookie in elementary. Had a lot of health issues back then too. So stupid kiddies were mean to meh Dx. I mean can you imagine that? :O Not liking me. ME!? I'm Emiko Seiei, the most godly and awesome person you could ever meet! (LOL exaggerating a bit there XD... hmph, fine exaggerating a lot, but still that's not the point xD).
Haha, but Rose really stuck by me despite what all the meanie people said to me. stupid meanies >3<. I became self-confident and happy thanks to her ^ ^. So all you people who love who I am, get down on yo' knees, and thank Rose now~! Because shit got real when she came into my life. And then things just exploded into a double rainbow when Luka-chan came, but that's a whole other long ass story just waiting to be told XD. (it'd start with a lil' something about me selling key chains on the street. ha, got ya interest now, eh?). But thank Rose for being my friend when she did, or else I'd be a closed up, shy, and quiet lil' girl who wouldn't have started this blog. And we all know that'd ruin all you people's lives. (just agree with me, and make me happy XD).

Rose isn't exactly a crazy person like me. She's nice, and sweet, and cute, and cool, and ..yea, I could go on with a list of elementary-level adjectives XD. But I still love her :D. She's contributed to what I am today. And out of all those "friends" I thought I had in Las Vegas, she's the only one who actually emailed me. So I love her, and she loves me ^3^.

I love getting emails from her though :D. She has such an interesting life compared to mine >w<....well, a life more normal than mine at the very least. Normal people amaze me ...because I don't know how to do what they do xD. Rose doesn't know about my crazy side. But that's okay, it  gives me the chance to pretend I'm normal >w<. hee hee, which can be fun if you're not normal so often xD.

Anyways, I've learned a valuable lesson from Rose. No matter what others may think of a person, you should always give them a chance yourself first.

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. <---one of my mottoes.


I never hate on another person, unless I actually have a reason to. You know how in classes, everyone can pick on this one kid? And sometimes, if you really think about it, there's no god damn reason why they should. I was new to a class one time, and out of all the people I picked to be friends with, I chose the one nobody liked. No, it wasn't a charity case. No, it's not because of the very fact that they didn't like them. It's because I got to know her first, before I placed judgement on her. And you know what? She was a better person than all those stupidly snobby kids that told me not to like her.

So my point here is, get to know a person before you judge them based on what others say. Now, I mean if someone tells you this guy has killed a person, boils cats, and is a human trafficker than STAY AWAY. I swear, I don't want you to go and befriend some psychopath, and be like "Oh, some nutty girl, named Emiko, told me too." No. I don't want my ass sued for that kind of stuff. Because I'm too poor for that crap xD. I'm just saying, in general cases, in like classroom scenarios, you shouldn't let rumors get the best of you.

Rose didn't. And look at me now x3.
Rose is a true friend, and I know she'll always be there for me. She's always complimenting me, and making me not feel like a complete dumbass xD. And if I were to need have some sudden strange as hell sickness that needed me to need a heart transplant, I'll bet she'll ...greatly consider giving me hers XD. LOL naw, I'm joking, but still. She's got my back, and I have hers. I know if I were in any trouble, she'd try her best to put me back straight.

...you know...this is like one of my very few posts that has an actual lesson in it xD. kinda amazing. I'm not the best motivational speaker though xD;;.
and sorry for the weird language. I've been watching too much DavidsoComedy on youtube, and I'm starting to talk like him xD. I can't curse here, so I had to cover it up with a bunch of awkwardly worded stuff ^ ^;;.

12 comments:

  1. hi gleek kun here
    i'm sorry but i have to say this
    ur mentioning all these friends with amzing talent but wat bout timmy, ronny, and jessa
    sorry if this offends you but i felt the need to say this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw~ How sweet! ^^ <3
    LOL guess who's starting to sound unrefined~ YOU! LOL its ok, actually. Gosh, look at all the Americans out there nowadays. Talking like they're from a mafia or whatever. =w=

    This was a really nice post today~
    And I love how you complimented me as well! xD <3 //shot

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Gleek: You know that she could be naming just a few, you know? I mean, yeah, if she didn't mention me, I would yell at her xD. But.. maybe she forgot, or just listed the top 5-10 people on her mind, or something! Dude, what do you expect her to do; go around and name something good about every person in our whole class? =w=. Give her some slack, will ya? :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Rin. It's not right to blame Emiko for naming a few.
    It's not like she's neglecting you, just that she was naming random people off the top of her head.
    And Gleek, it would be nice if you just stopped blaming Emiko if you or someone else if left out of her entry. It's suck a piss-off. So STOP!

    Although, I'm surprised myself that you think I have talent Emiko. I don't do all that much you know. But I do feel special :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. btw i meant "such" not suck!! my bad!!!
    This new computer is not helping me when I type :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice to have a friend like that.

    I have three sisters. Two of them are completely insane. If I can deal with them, I can deal with you crazies. You guys are crazy in a good way; you make everything fun :D

    @Gleek
    She was only naming a few people. It's not like she doesn't care about you guys, it's just that if she were to name everyone, it would take eternity

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL This is a prime example of how I have such awesome friends.
    TTwTT //tears of joy. See how they all defend me? ;w; I'm loved.

    To Gleek-kun,
    ^ ^;; I'm sorry. I didn't mean to not list other people. It's just I felt that I was going way off track from the original topic, so I had to stop my list there. All my friends are important and talented in every way in my eyes. It's just that there's so many people I'm friends with that it would be too troublesome to list them all.

    To ...everyone else xD,
    THANK YOU ♥♥♥ !! >w<
    You know, I love you people so much :)
    I'm so happy that I have friends who will stand up for me, and love me, and care about me as much as you people do. I'm truly lucky to have met you all ;w; //tears of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well The Idiot Orchestra here:

    LOL here people pick on the new one's for a month. :P I remember a bucket of cold water each day for the first week I was here. Then the seniors made me do their summer vacation homework( I responded by mailing them books and whole info on the topics to earn a blanking.) ^^; and your posts are gaining moral value :)

    EDIT: I can't believe I have to type bit- in this spell verification. <_<

    ReplyDelete
  9. People have such good friends. I wonder if I'll ever have one best friend that'll be similar to me... (in interests and stuff) and understand me...
    Err no offense~ All of you guys are my best friends~ It's just that sometimes I feel left out ^^
    It's ok though. I'm use to it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Jessa
    I know how you feel. Sometimes, I feel as if I'm left out too; eventhoughIdohaveagroupoffriendsforsomestrangereasonIfeellikeIdon'tfitin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Preschool (Yesh, I have memories from preschool)
    1st day.
    I'm on the carpet playing with wooden blocks.
    When this girl comes up and says hi to me. She's the first student to speak to me.
    MY BEST FRIEND EVER SINCE: RO.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woman, its 3 Chinese lingo. Not 4. English is fourth woman.

    ReplyDelete