Monday, April 2, 2012

Study or Die

I got my report card today ;____; not the best news...


-sulks in a corner-

My grade average didn't improve since the last marking period TT^TT. However, it didn't drop either. It kinda pisses me off :T because it means I stayed the same level of intelligence since the last marking period ended :< (which was like a month or two ago).


98- English
98- Social Studies
96- Math
85- Earth Science


overall avg. - 94.25
With these kinds of grades, I'm so going to die.  I can't believe I dropped two points in math as well. Just because I didn't participate a lot this marking period. I mean, can you really blame me for being too lazy to get out of my seat, and write a stupidly obvious answer on the chalk board?  Especially when it means I have to raise my hand for hours? And when I finally get picked, I have to be forced to maneuver my way around my book bag, out of my seat, and walk about 20 steps over to the board. Nah uh, no way. Too much work =3= //lazy. Sigh. orz but this math grade is unacceptable, so I gotta work harder. I'm planning on putting some effort into actually studying this spring vacation. Let's hope it'll help (even though what I'm lacking is in participation and not the actual knowledge ^ ^;; //sostudyingmakesnosense)
But yea, my overall average stayed the same since last marking period. 
That sucks.
Oh no, what really sucks is my science grade. Gahh~ this is what happens when I take a high school science course in middle school =3=; makes me look like an idiot. Sigh. Hard things are hard :V //redundant. But never fear! I have been getting 90s on my science tests lately :D. Yay! LOL I've only been getting such grades because I've realized that I actually need to put effort into studying for once. Sigh...such a drag D; //shikamaru reference <3. When I saw the 85 on my report card, I was very shocked because like I said, I've been getting 90s (instead of 70s xP). However, I found out why my grade was still so low. When I was complaining to the absurdity of my 85 to Choco-chan, she explained that I didn't start actually working for my 90s until the fourth making period (the current marking period). LOL so that was a major fail. Sigh. I hope I can improve though. If I don't, I think I'll die ;A; die of absolute shame that is //shamee.
But I am determined to go into super nerd mode over this upcoming break  eh heh...


Bet chya I'll probably get lazy, and not do it.
*No! You have to. If you don't than you'll fail, and die. <-says inner conscience
But I'm lazy D;
*Study or die. Pick one.
Fine =3=


...damn >____> I have a bastard conscience.

6 comments:

  1. I'll shut up on the matter of report cards. xP mine's incinerated. :D
    Wow...so you actually need effort for studying. That's new. Studying for more than 2 hours straight can damage your brain so don't do it! lolz.
    Why are you cursing your conscience? very un-lady like (are you one to begin with? xD)
    My conscience is like "Release the books and go to the computer!" me: "How can I surpass Light Yagami if I do that?" C:"he's fictional!" Me:"aren't you?" C:"touche."
    So be stronger than your conscience! ^_^ *inserting my catch-phrase!* Strive! You have the will so find the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR GRADES DON'T SUCK!
    I mean guys like The Calculated Angel here (err... hope you don't mind me picking on you XD) just "incinerate" their report cards, don't even care or have horrible grades.
    THINGS WILL GET BETTER! TRUST ME! :D
    I'll help as always :D
    @The Calculating Angel: Wow being very supportive here. She is my smart (though she doesn't admitt it), helpful, friendly, weird, *inserts a bunch of words describing Emiko*, tries to be a lady XD, friend who falls off a chair or the staircase or some other place (not thinking pervertly here) XD. But we (her friends) love her all the same.
    Going off topic here... what's with people and Bleach and Light Yagami (it's a anime right?) and other things I don't know of. I feel left out but it's ok! I'm different :D
    Ok, now I'm just going to post this and leave~
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this.
    ASK ME IF NEEDED HELP IN MATH AND SCIENCE (if you want)
    You do but just saying that I'll help :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Cal,
    LOL you say you get bad grades, but you're like two grades ahead of me, so that doesn't count xP.
    And I can be "lady-like" when I want to. I just feel that being lady-like all the time isn't any fun xD. It's too proper for my taste :P.
    Yea, you see, a conscience is the part of yourself that tells you to do good. So I try to listen to it because I wanna be a good~ girl ^3^.
    LOL and I feel that I must have not clearly stated my idea here. The problem is my grades are horrifying, so i would like to improve them. That's my will, so I found the way. The way to go is to study, whether I like it or not xP.

    To Jessa-chan,

    >w< I feel so loved~!! <333
    I am very happy that you of me in this way :D and actually defended me! //tears of joy ;w;
    LOL I mean, it is true that I am very stupid sometimes by falling off chairs and such, but I am still a good person (or at least, I'd like to think so xD). Thank you for ^3^ explaining that to Cal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Emiko: I don't need any explaining. You are a good person I know that. Don't give me headaches now :V

    @Jessa: an overall 91% is not horrible. I can't seeing odd numbers. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Angel of Calculations: I didn't mean that you have horrible grades. I meant you in "incinerating" your report card. "Horrible grades" and "don't care" refer to other guys. A 91%? Not bad XP
    @Emiko: Hey, that's what friends are for! Defense :D Aha! My explanation is not that bad :D He is like 2 grades ahead? Interesting... I suppose a 91 GPA is not bad XD

    ReplyDelete