Friday, April 13, 2012

Pineapples... tsk tsk

Oh ho ho~. Okay, so I'm back people. I should really be doing my homework right now, but I feel the need to blog instead xD. LOL Today, I'ma write about Pineapples. NO! I am not copying my friend, Jessa-chan (if you've read her blog, you'd know what I mean). I planned on doing this since last night.  I have the same reason for writing this post too: Meh son wants to read about Pineapples :>. LOL It's just that Jessa-chan got around to writing it before I could, so don't accuse meh of copying anyone ^3^.

Last night, I was eating pizza, and on it, I had sausage and pineapples. LOL I normally don't like eating pineapples, but for some reason I just cannot resist eating pineapples when it's on pizza. Why can I not eat it plain? I don't know. Pineapples just aren't as alluring compared to something like strawberries or bananas. Plus, I know too many disturbing jokes involving pineapples to be able to eat the fruit with a clear mind XD. BUT~ Don't think that I don't like pineapples. I do. I mean if you were to feed it to me, I wouldn't have a problem. Pineapples have this sour taste to it, but the pineapple juice is nice and sweet. That sweet and sour combination to the pineapple is really yummy, and that's what I like about pineapples. I'm just saying, I love strawberries' full on sweet flavor to it better than that of a pineapple's.

Oh, so after mentioning this, that brings me to my conversation with Ronny. Yup, of course a mother has to have common communication with her son. With that, Ronny and I was chatting last night over gmail though. xD LOL no way am I letting that creep into my house. ..but he's magical, so he found a way in anyways >__>. Yesh, I have a magical son, gosh darn it! LOL wait, let me explain. My dear son, Ronny, had a friend who admitted that he and Ronny and another guy was gay. Yup :>. So while talking to Ronny, I was like "Son, it's okay to come out of the closet now." And he was like, "Yea, I'm in your closet stalking you." I swear, he is such a creep O___O. ...then again, he did learn from the creepiest of them all ^3^. ufufufufun~. Anyways, he said he had superpowers, so he could transport into my closet and become invisible. Since he has those powers,  he is always watching me. >____> Yea, that freaked me out a bit. But I trust my son not to do anything...weird XD. LOL But I think saying I have a "magical son" is much cooler than saying I have a "son with superpowers." 8D. Anyways, we're getting off point. Ronny was asking me to blog about Pineapples, so since he's my son, I decided to do so. Because I'm a nice mommy 8D.

I don't know if you know that Ronny's nickname at school is Pineapple. I think it's a rather cute interesting nickname xD. But he's still my Ronny~ ^3^ so I'ma stick with my nickname instead :>.  It was either Ronny or Honny. And since my son also caught my perverted genes, he said Honny sounded too close to the word "horny"; which I don't see how >__>. He's just a perv xD. LOL I thought Honny sounded like Honey :D which would've been ...awkward >_____>. LOL Anyways, since Ronny's nickname is also Pineapple, I always think of him whenever I hear those weird Pineapple jokes.

For example, Rin-chan told me this joke once. Here's how it goes:
Once there was three men, and they were stuck on an island or in hell, one of those two xD. Okay, so God or some divine creature, came up to these three men. He told them, "If you can stick a hundred of you chosen fruit up your butt, than I shall let you go up to heaven." So the first man chose to use grapes as his fruit. He was able to easily shove a hundred grapes up his butt, and he went up to heaven. The second man chose to use apples, seeing as he could not chose the same fruit as the first man. It was a tight fit, but he was able to shove a hundred apples up his butt. Then he went to heaven, watching the third man below with the first man. The God asked the third man what fruit he wanted to use, just as he had with the first two. The third man said "I want to use Pineapples." ...that poor bastard.

LOL So yea, it is very disturbing to picture that third man to be Ronny. Then again my son is a little on the... slow side XD (jk, Ronny's actually the smartest bastard in my damn class. which annoys the hell out of me, since I want his brain :V). Anything to do with Pineapples, Ronny always comes to everyone's mind at my school, so I'm not the only one who thinks this way :>. Knowing my weird ass classmates, they'll probably think of it backwards. Instead of Ronny being that guy who tries shove pineapples up his bumhole, my classmates will probably picture Ronny as the pineapples. tsk tsk, disturbing lil' fuckers υ__υ. But you gotta admit, that'd be insanely hilarious XD. No offense, Ronny, but you know it's true.


Don't get me wrong, I love my son ^3^... but it would be funny if some random guy were to try and shove him up his butt XD. I mean it'd hurt like hell if anyone tried to shove anyone up their butt because humans are like... oddly shaped, and we, humans, tend to squirm a lot....and yea, I'll just shut up now xD.

OH! And by the way, it is now officially decided that the picture representing Ronny will be Mukuro Rokudou ♥. Yesh, it fits nicely because they both like Pineapples 8D.

Oh ho ho ho~. Now in a way, this can be both a good thing and a bad thing. A bad thing because I find Mukuro super sexy and incredibly hot. Me thinking that is a bad thing because it could lead to...interesting things XD ROFL jk. And a good thing because that means I gave birth to superly smexy son >w< !! ufufufun~.

And like every mother in this world, I'm going to share a picture of my son!! :D. He'll probably smack me for this later, but as a mom, I don't care ^3^. Oh ho ho~.

*cough...is it just me, or was this post kinda awkward? XD;;

17 comments:

  1. hi gleek kun here
    1. u never answered my chat with u today
    2. ... this is a very awkward post
    3. poor guy
    4. i think something wrong with ur pics
    5. awww u two have mother son relationship i find i sweet (wat sweeter is u and timmy's relationship hehehehehehehhe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, your fellow Hetalia-fan here~
    the pictures aren't working. try pasting the HTML link on the site or something...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, yea, sorry 'bout the pictures. I wanted to fix them, but zerochan totally broke on me for some reason ;A;
    so just deal with this new picture; which we can all agree is totally adorable :D

    To Gleek-kun,
    =.="

    To Katrina-chan,
    thanks for letting me know. i had no idea o__o

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea i feel very awkward mom.....(can i come out of the closet now?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Pine,

    LOL yesh, you can uh come out of the closet now... just not my closet okay? XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. and stop telling people i am gay ok mom!! i am not gay or perv

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi gleek kun here
    @emiko
    Can I actually get a response not just a face
    And ans my chat
    @pine
    Yes u r gay u need to admit it
    Oh and bout the pervert thing that’s true

    ReplyDelete
  8. To My Ronny :D,

    Aw~ *pat pat* it's okay, dear. There's no need to be embarrassed about the truth. You know I'll be your mom no matter what you are ^3^.

    unless, you become pregnant or a human trafficker. then I'll totally disown you :>

    To Gleek-kun,

    you have to be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  9. To Ronny,

    *facepalm. That's uh, alright with me. Just don't traffic humans... unless it involves giving me a real life Setsuna ^///^

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...Who's Ronny?

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Ai: You don't know him.
    @Emiko: Funny and awkward enough.
    @Pine: Haha FUNNY! LOL :D
    @Gleek: ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Emiko: Haha I beated you to it. However, your post was better than mine so it paid off my bad post XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Why is everyone suddenly calling Pineapple, "Pine"? Are we gonna add a "-cone" to that, so what? D; LOL JK~ I know why..~ xD

    Ohohohon~ Guess who was in... le "Mood", non? ;D
    ...Actually, Emiko, you disturb me. I love how I now know that you imagine people shoving pineapples and HUMANS up each other's butts. Quite the lovely sight, no? OuO;; (Sarcasm; I need to specify this, because this might backfire if I don't xD)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, and I forgot to mention that you have my joke, TOTALLY WRONG. I am offended by how you twisted this tale. *pouts*

    THIS is how it really went: Once, there were 3 men stranded on an island. Then, a genie appeared and said to them, "If you can shove 10 piece of fruit up your butt, WITHOUT LAUGHING, you will be able to get off this island. The type of fruit is your choice."

    So, the first man, who was considered "average" in intelligence, brought 10 apples, and successfully shoved it up his butt without laughing. As promised, the genie let him off the island. However, on his way home, he was shot and killed. So he went to "the afterlife".

    The second man, was very smart. He brought 10 grapes, and shoved it up his butt. However, he laughed, so he died and was sent to the "afterlife" as well.

    The two men met up, and were so surprised! The second man (the grape guy) said, "Why are you here? I thought you were able to go home."
    The first man (apple dude), explained his death. And then he asked, "Why are you here?"
    The second man (grape guy) said, "I laughed."
    The first man (apple dude), was surprised and asked, "What made you laugh?"
    The second man replied (grape guy), "I saw the third coming with pineapples..."

    I hope that wasn't too difficult to understand. And this was the REAL story (or atleast how I heard it and told it)! xD

    ReplyDelete
  15. To Rin,

    LOL Well pssh~, at least I got the overall idea of the joke. A man tried to shove pineapples up his bumhole :P

    and I only accidently called Ronny pine because I was looking at the name thingy he used, so it confused me >3<;;.
    and yesh, I think in weird ways. but is that really a problem? xD

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Rin: I called him "Pine" cause of different reasons :D
    @Emiko: YOU GOT THE JOKE WRONG? O.o
    @Rin (again): Oh so that's the joke.

    ReplyDelete