Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Birthday, Love ;)

It's Rin-chan's birthday today!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RINNY~ <33 :D. I love Rin-chan ^3^.
In celebration of her birthday, she invited me to go watch a movie with her at the movie theater. A couple of other friends came along with us too :D. It was a bunch of fun ^____^. We went to go watch the movie, Mirror Mirror. LOL And when I tell Timmy after Spring vacay, he'll be so jealous. He's been wanting to see it since like the day it was advertised. Anyways, Mirror Mirror is like a parody of Snow White. The actress who played Snow White had bushy eyebrows xD, but all in all, I really liked the movie! :D. The seven dwarfs are just hilarious >w<.
LOL But I swear, I shouldn't go watch a movie in public xD. I can act like such a kid at times. I don't know why, but I can get so caught up in a movie all the time. Ask Choco-chan! When Snow White was saying something inspirational or something, and everyone in the movie started clapping, I started clapping too xD. Yea, I'm weird :>. There were some other stuff, but my reaction to those will show too much of my childish side, so I don't want to share xD.
Oh, the movie theater was also part of this shopping plaza/outlet type thing, so after the movie, we all started window shopping. I sat in the movie theater for so long, that when I finally got out, my legs felt like jelly xD. I was walking around all wobbly. It was like I was drunk or something. In the shopping plaza, we went to Bath & Body Works, Barnes & Nobles, and some music store. LOL We spent most of our time at Barnes & Nobles. I swear, we're such nerds xD! Of course, being the anime fanatics we are, we stopped at the Manga section first <333. I love how the manga section will have a bunch of otakus sitting on the floor reading the manga :D. And of course being the weirdo I am, I went into the section and smiled at all of them. I was like "These are my people :D." Yea  ^ ^;; I'm sorry, it's just that I get so excited when I meet someone with similar interest. It's not like I talked to any of them though :P stranger danger. I think I scared some of them away though ^ ^;;. Since we kinda abruptly interrupted their reading, I awkwardly said "Hi" and continued awing over the manga. I think I was kinda loud in my process of awing though >______>. I'm such a public disturbance ^ ^;;. Sigh, but the manga section is my world. Unfortunately, I'm too poor to live in such a world ;____;. Manga; y u so expensive? TT^TT. LOL And after our fun at the manga section, we went to the kiddie section :D because I'm a pedo (^___^)v. LOL Jk~..ish ;D. Nah, haha, we just went to go play with all the weird stuff there. I swear, the kiddie books can be so awkward sometimes though.... or we're just too perverted to think normally about the stuff ^ ^;;. Oooh~, and we found animal puppets there. I swear it was so funny when we found a whole up the animal's butts xD it was just too weird. LOL some weirdo (*coughmecough*), made some disturbing comment about how the animal puppets were a hobknocker's toy :P. Anyways~, we stayed in the book store for like an hour. We didn't even look through any books, we just looked at the covers of them and go on about weird stuff xD.

Oh, and can you believe out of that entire shopping outlet, we did not come across a single cute boy? That totally sucked. LOL I wonder what we would do if we did come across one though XD.

When it was like around 5:00 pm, I called my dad to come pick us up. He took awhile though :P. LOL so during our wait, we saw our seventh grade science teacher and her husband. It was awkward =3=. Also, Choco-chan learned a new word :D. LOL It is a perverted word though. I don't think I want to mention it because it's ...awkward >______>. But hint: pussy cat. *cough Haha, anyways~, we got so bored that Luka-chan and I even started to dance the waltz with each other. However, we epicly failed xD. Our timing was totally off, and we weren't in sync at all.

When my dad came, he dropped everyone off, and that was the end. I had a lot of fun today though. ;D

9 comments:

  1. hi gleek kun here
    I DON'T LIKE U
    LIKE TIMMY I WANT TO SEE MIRROR MIRROR
    I CANNOT EXPRESS THE JELOUSY I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW
    wait was the oulet bay terrence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Happy Birthday to RIN! :P yeah capitalized since the other Rin I know......*shudders*.
    Movie theater? either I have no life or I am not from earth to have never went to one. T^T
    lol your obsession with cute guys. xD
    CALL ME AL. I know it must be hard for you to miss a chance to annoy me but at least try.

    @Geek: It must be hard seeing as how it is spelled JEALOUSY. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. MIRROR MIRROR! I've wanted to see that movie, the trailer is so funny!
    WHY DO I HAVE TO GET SICK ALL THE TIME?!

    You went to Barnes and Nobles? Did they have Hetalia manga there? //shot

    I'm glad you guys had a nice time :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT?!?! AND I DIDN'T GET INVITED?!
    Lol, it's ok. I can't go anywhere.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIN!
    @Gleek-kun: Seriously, you need to improve your spelling and grammar and such.
    @Angel of Calculations: THERE IS ANOTHER RIN?! O.o YOU NEVER BEEN TO A MOVIE THEATHER?! Dude, you need a life. XP Yeah she has an obsession for cute guys, seriously. No I refuse to call you that, CAL! XP
    @Katrina: Sorry that you get sick all the time. I never seen the trailer. Then again, I don't paid attention to movies much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @EMIKO: My exact thought when I saw the trailer!!! The actress had bushy eyebrows~~!!!! I thought no one else would agree wit meeeeh~~!!!!!!!! Oh! And I do the exact same things at Barnes and Noble. ~Mah ppl.~ *feels close to all the otakus out there* And I have the same question as Katrina: Did dey have Hetalia??????
    @Cal: You ish mean..... >_> However..... I've never been to a movie theater either...... except for school field trips. Does that count?
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RIN-SAN~~~~!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anonymous: Isn't it Rin-chan? Being to a movie theather for school field trips counts in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jesseng: CAL: Cute Aster Lawliet. XD yea there is another Rin who can probably take on an army by herself. O.O" scary. But I have a life. Because I decided to be first in the country! \o/

    ANONYMOUSE: I only had a school trip twice in 13 years and it wasn't even to a movie theatre. <__<

    ReplyDelete
  8. To Gleek-kun,
    haha ^3^ I went to go see it and you didn't~.
    trololol~

    To C- *reads last comment* oh gawd =____= nvm,

    The other Rin isn't that bad~. She's pretty nice x3.
    And LOL Its alright. Movie theaters ain't that big of a deal. They're too expensive in my opinion .____.
    What's wrong with liking cute boys? >3<

    It must be hard seeing as how it is spelled GLEEK.

    To Katrina,
    IKR WE WANTED YOU TO BE THERE SO BAD ;A; we missed you <333

    To Jessa,
    Sorry you couldn't come ^ ^;;. Only a limited number of people were allowed to go D:

    To Anonymous,
    For awhile there, I thought I'd be forever alone~ :<. But I'm not 8D yay~.
    Yesh, I feel close to all other otakus out there too <3333. So I always get excited whenever I go into a manga/anime store ^3^.

    To Jessa,
    Rin-san or Rin-chan. It works both ways. "chan" is used for girls, and you sorta have to be close to someone to use it. it's like a casual thing. "san" is more formal-ish.
    gah, it's hard to explain. just go google "japanese honorifics." :V

    To -___- yea I dunno what to call you anymore,
    How dare you ruin the name Cal. >_____> now you've made me have to come up with another name for you. gosh darn it! tryin' to kill meh brain, huh?
    Fine, I'll call you Tio xD let's see you try and mess with that! :P

    and... anonyMOUSE ? o.O is that on purpose, or did you just catch Gleek-kun's bad grammar habit? :V

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Angel-kun: You got lucky there. (LUCKY!) I like to meet that Rin. (To plan your de... uh... life. Yea that's it) XD
    I wanna to call you SAL (Stupid Aster Lawliet) but that's sort of offensive and I don't even know who Aster Lawliet is in anime (it is from anime right?) so I don't wanna insult the fans.
    DON'T WORRY! I WILL GET REVENGE! Especially for calling me, "Jesseng".
    @Emiko: Ah I see. It's ok though. I don't get invited to much parties anyway and I'm more of a indoor person because I don't invited to much outside activities.
    @You know who I am talking to: I might as well call you this since I can't think of a better name for you right now. If you don't know who this is directed to, too bad for you. :P

    ReplyDelete