Thursday, April 5, 2012

O, Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo?

Argh, okay, so I haven't posted since like I-don't-know-when because a lot has happened. And honestly, I really have no idea where to start.

Also, I can't really post anything that involves what happened to me this week until after Saturday at around 8 PM. Why? Well because if I were to speak of anything I would get executed on the spot. I am so not kidding about that O^O. So due to this little issue, I was planning on making this a "I'm terribly sorry, please forgive me, and wait 'till Saturday" post, but obviously, I'd get an angry mob after me D; (the mob mostly consisting of Gleek-kun).

So I'll tell a little bit about what happened today even though it might be a bit...uninteresting xD.

Today, two people came in to preform a short part of Romeo and Juliet for meh class, since I am learning about Romeo and Juliet in English class :>. I found the short skit pretty interesting. The actors were pretty good ^3^. LOL but Juliet looked like a 60 year old lady, which is funny since in the story Juliet is like 14. Ah haa~ the guy who played Romeo was pretty hawt though <3. LOL He's probably like 20-something, so wayyy too old for me xD (not that I was planning anything anyways ^3^). His acting was better than the female's (warning: this opinion might be biased :3). Oh, and the director is so mean ;A;. He wanted a few volunteers to act out a small part. And since no one would volunteer, he made me take a part. D; I haven't told you guys this, but I am supposedly "good" at acting. Or at least that's what Timmy and a few others tell me (I'll explain who Timmy is later). And usually, I'm really excited to volunteer to act. However, today I just wasn't feeling it =3=. Sigh, so when I got picked I was like "Why?! ;A; .." I think I did pretty well though ^____^; mostly because the lady who played Juliet seemed impressed. LOL that made me happy :D because I like it when people think I'm cool. Because I am cool B). Har~, so the best part of the class time was at the end. When the actors and the volunteers got up and bowed. LOL But you know how when a string of people bow, they usually hold hands? Ah haa~ so I was the lucky ducky who gotta hold the charming "Romeo's" hand. ^////^. However, you should all know that my luck is absolutely dreadful, so even though I got to hold the hawt guy's hand, my other hand was occupied by my English teacher's hand >_________>. damn, it's my fault for having two hands, I suppose xD? My English teacher is a guy, and his hand was chunky, and it was weird, and ;A; so not fun to hold his hand.

Well that's all there is for today folks, see you people again later :D.

Oh! And Timmy, I almost forgot about him. LOL So Timmy is the father of my son :D....no, wait, that didn't come out right ^ ^;;. Okay, so every Wednesday, this guy comes into my class, and he sort of teaches us how acting can be related to English reading. So during one of the acting practices he made us do, Timmy and I had to play as husband and wife. One of my other classmates, which I'll call... Ronny, had to play our son. LOL so Ronny calls me and Timmy as mom and dad all the time. So I became okay with calling him my son xD. Anyways, Timmy is like one of the coolest guys in my class (^3^)b ! You know that guy that everyone can hang out with? Well that's who Timmy is. He gets along with everyone, and he's incredibly funny! xD LOL everything he says is just so blunt and weird, that it's hilarious xD. Plus, he's super smart! So he's well balanced :D. Meh son is super cool too xD. LOL He's like the smartest boy in my class ^3^. But me and Timmy likes to be mean to him, and tell him that he's a bad child for getting better grades than us XD. So Timmy and I are messed up "parents" who tell their child to do bad in school (^___^)v //no shame. But Ronny is such a shameful son! He is so perverted !! XD. LOLOL During class, especially science, he'll randomly make erotic noises. XDD Ah haaa~ it's so gross that it makes Luka-chan, Rin-chan, and I crack up like hell xD. He'll just look at us, and tilt his head back while going "Aughhhh~~." He kinda does it like how Ciel, from Black Butler, did during the corset scence XD. Except of course, Ciel looked much sexier doing the "tilt head back and make erotic noises" thing than Ronny. When Ronny does it, it's just plain funny xD.
Oh, so I suppose, I just introduced two new characters in my life. Timmy and Ronny <3 my family :D. LOL hmm.. I guess this lets you people know that I have more than just female friends. Haha, yea, now that I think about it, the only guy friend I ever really mention that often is Gleek-kun. XD I suppose it'd be kind of suspicious if I only hung out with girls, eh?

Anyways, I gotta go now, so bye byes~~.

42 comments:

  1. hi its gleek kun
    ya u know im gonna be an agry mob
    awwwwwww u think hes cuteeeeeeeee
    yeah u r a really good actress
    uhhhh why don't u just call ronny pineapple so he has the same name on jessa's blog
    bout time u mentioned timmy
    u two hang out a lot
    btw u forgot that i think that u two r dating :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Gleek-kun,

    =_______________________=
    Me and Timmy aren't dating, you nitwit!
    I mean everyone hangs out with Timmy all the time, so with all the other people you could possibly pick on, why pick on me?! Like what the hell dude!? Girls and Boys can be friends, you stupid twat.

    And I can't call my son Pineapple because what if I'm talking about the actual fruit, Pineapples?! That'll be so awkward =3=. And besides, mine and Jessa's blogs are two separate entities, so please do not think that I or her have to do everything the same =_____=.

    And yes, I think Romeo was cute. You got a problem with that? You jealous? :V

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much I'd like to state my opinion I am more concerned about the fact that just had the tea burn my tongue because of Geek. What is gleek actually? :/ also this entry is.....you need an option like "heck no". D:
    Also you are dead if you call me cal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cal, hi! Haha I said it XP
    Um anyway, so do you know the show Glee? Yeah he is obsessed with it so that's why he is called Gleek-kun.
    Haha~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed out so much! TAT
    Stupid fever >:| i had to stay at home =_=

    Lol i still haven't seen the corset scene yet. I'm not sure if i want to.

    Luka said that you guys were having a discussion about WW2 and Hitler. WHY DID I HAVE TO MISS THAT?! TT_TT

    I decided to rewatch Hetalia World Series. But this time I'm watching the English dub XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. -phew- >_>
    At least someone else thinks the Romeo actor was 'hawt'.

    XD

    I'll.. just leave the name blank, literally :)

    Bye~ Have to go feed your fishies ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. hurhur.. I like your blog.

    So um, Emiko. What's your top three favorite colors? :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Gleek-kun's comment >:D
    just saying.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gahh! Too many people to reply to XDD.
    LOL ..well here goes..

    To Cal,
    Yea, sorry, the name is three letters. You really can't beat something as great as that~ xD.
    Gleek-kun is a geek for Glee, so if you combine it, it becomes "Gleek". so thus, his nickname was born :P.
    LOL why would his comment make you burn your tongue? xD

    To Jessa,
    Thanks for trying to explain Gleek to Cal ;D.

    To Katrina,
    You did miss out on quite a bit ^ ^;;. But not that much, so don't worry :D. And we all missed you tons btw <333.

    To Blank,
    LOL yea, Romeo was hot ;D.

    and lol.. I'm guessing you're either Rin-chan or Luka-chan.
    Am I right? :D

    To Angela,
    Heyyy~~ :D. Thanks for saying so~ x3.
    LOL And to answer your incredibly random question, my top three fav colors would be (listed in order) Green, Red, and Black/Blue (black and blue are equally loved in my heart <3).

    To Anonymous,
    LOL I really have no idea who you are xD.
    But care to explain why you like it? :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nope :P
    Your guesses are over :D
    I am safe 8D

    ReplyDelete
  11. No problemo :)
    Interesting xD
    Suprisingly I thought it would be green, black and blue..

    Hehe ^^; I'm making lanyard stuff xD

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with Gleek's thinking :3
    If you take what he says about Romeo and.. Ronny xD

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Emiko: He has TEA. ("Burn your tongue")
    @'Angela': Lanyard stuff? Somebody gotta teach me :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. To Blank,
    *thinks*
    uh, are you Choco-chan? o.O

    To Angela,
    Awww, are you making one for me? :D !! //happyyy~.

    To Anonymous,

    Ah, I see~.
    LOL so I'm guessing you've read both mine and Jessa's blog? :D since you know about the Ronny/Pineapple thing?

    and lol btw, just curious, do I know you irl? o.O

    To Jessa,
    LOL No~, he said he burned his tongue because of Gleek. Meaning he was surprised by his comment, and accidently burned his tongue in the process with his tea. understand? :3

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't even know 100% for sure who Choco-chan is.. so no xD

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've evolved to a heart in my name xD

    Yeah! 8D

    You know who I am.. right?

    And ok Jessa, there are a lot of designs though :/ And I have to get more lanyard :3

    ReplyDelete
  17. To Blank,

    LOL You're seriously killing my brain here.

    If you don't know who Choco-chan is than you may or may not be so close to me or you don't talk to Gleek-kun enough XD.

    But seriously, who are you? o_____o

    ReplyDelete
  18. To Angela,

    LOL and yes, I know who you are.

    Oh, and I dont care what kind of design it is, just as long as it was made by your hands ^___^~ //no homo 8D.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Whoops, I meant *take out what he says

    :P And yes I do know about the Ronny and Pineapple thing. So yeah I read both of your blogs and you do know me in real life :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gahh! Now, I have to guess who two people are? Since when did so many of my classmates know about my blog XD;;?

      To Anonymous,

      so you think I'm a good actress, and that me & Timmy are dating or something? o.O

      and who are you? o____o;;.

      I must warn you that I am very bad at guessing who people are.
      (there's only been one person so far that I've been able to guess correctly each time xD;;)

      Delete
  20. That's.. quite off.. from the truth..

    Um, how do I put this..

    Choco-chan is close to X-Chan, in real life - name wise right?

    Did that make sense? ^^;;

    Ah, well. Bye :3

    ReplyDelete
  21. ok :D

    :') aww, okay :D
    no homo indeed xD unlike gleek-kun and his thinking >_>;

    ReplyDelete
  22. The shoutout from Gleek-kun from er.. that Wednesday, kind of helped xD

    You are a good actress D:

    er.. I'll tell you.. soon xD

    ReplyDelete
  23. gleek kun back
    @emiko
    u forgot that i posted ur blog on my facebook account
    r u sure anonomus and blank are girls they might be guys

    ReplyDelete
  24. Guys don't usually type like this.. o_o;

    cody, I LIKE YOUR SPELLING ._.

    ReplyDelete
  25. whos cody?
    gleekun here btw

    ReplyDelete
  26. @Blank: So you don't know Choco-chan in real life? Do you know Pineapple/Ronny in real life?
    @Emiko: I'm trying to crack who "Blank" is too.
    @Blank (again): So you know who "Cody" is. Interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  27. gleek kun here
    hmmmm well no one nows who choco is so yeah hmmm i think it could be will or jay

    ReplyDelete
  28. .____________. why so many people active on my blog?!

    To Blank,
    Choco-chan is pretty close to X-chan, I suppose :3
    LOL hint: Choco-chan is a book worm~ :>

    To Angela,
    ^3^~

    To Anonymous,
    LOL So sorry, but I don't get your comment xD;;
    //very slowww. and you should tell mee who you are. give meh hint at least~~.

    To Gleek-kun,
    I can tell by their writing style.
    guys and girls type differently. i mean, i might be dense, but I'm not so stupid as to not be able to identify my own species :V

    To Anonymous,
    dido

    To Jessa,
    I know who it is~ 8D

    To Gleek-kun,
    no -________-. Will or Jay doesn't talk like that at all. so it's not them :V

    ReplyDelete
  29. You know who it is? Really?
    I wanna guess Pineapple since I told him about my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  30. To Jessa,

    nooo~ it's a girl.

    hint: do you see a pattern with the comments?

    ReplyDelete
  31. It's ok :P

    And sorry ^^; talking to my invisible friend Cody. He's mexican and he has an afro. :3 Don't hate. xD

    ReplyDelete
  32. I know who Choco-chan is..
    and I know who Pineapple is.

    let's see, uh, choco-chan is the one that everyone thought would be valedictorian and then so far pineapple has a higher average.. right?

    and im not jay or will or pineapple.

    im a girl..

    ReplyDelete
  33. My name is Angela, and I'm a girl.

    How do guys type?

    ReplyDelete
  34. Is Blank Angela? I don't get what you're saying Emiko...
    Guys type... I don't know really XD
    Gleek-kun here has issues with typing straight (meaning typing with captials and having little or no spelling and grammar issues and stuff)
    However, Angel of Calculations/The Calculating Angel (they are the same person) types differently than Gleek-kun does.
    Therefore, it's complicated to know how guys type for me cause I'm not that observant when it comes to guys typing XD

    ReplyDelete
  35. To Anonymous,
    LOL nice.. uh cover? xD

    To Blank,
    Yesh, that is Choco-chan.

    To Angela,
    LOL I know you're a girl xD.

    To Jessa,
    I can't say. Ask Angela or Blank themselves :>

    I know that Gleek-kun and Tio type differently despite them both being guys. I'm not saying guys have this one universal way of typing. I mean you and I are girls, yet we type differently. However, there is a distinct difference between a male and female's way of talking/writing/typing/w.e.
    It's hard to explain what the difference is. I just know how to distinguish the two because I have talked to many different kinds of people; both female and male.

    ReplyDelete
  36. @Emiko: Ahh ok. I just can't help but finding out who "Blank" is. I love mysteries ever since I done a crime investigation in afterschool. (Probably around that time xD) Who's "Tio" again? I probably can't distinguish them then XD

    ReplyDelete
  37. :O
    Cover?!
    It's true :P

    ReplyDelete
  38. mhm :3 Then I know Choco :) Cause I just didn't get the nickname thing ^^;;

    Girls tend to use more emoticon stuff.. and still follow some grammar rules and stuff online. from my experiences at least..

    :O Mysteries! :D cool :)
    Grimm is mysterious.. I like that show.

    i like ur fish. :o

    ReplyDelete