Saturday, April 21, 2012

How to Make a Boy Fall for You

Um... so this was a request from a friend.
It'll be a little awkward for me to write this since I haven't really uh, put much thought into this, but I hear I'm er- pretty good at attracting boys >___>. . . or at least, my friends say I do.

*cough. OKAY! I'm just going to say this straight without beating around the bush because I hate being awkward. I wanted to write a "How To" on something, and my friend said I should make a "How to Attract Boys". Why? Because everyone thinks I know how to flirt, and always asks me how do I get so many boys to like me. This is going to be really awkward for me to talk to about, since I am NOT a flirt. Anyways, I got some credentials on writing in this topic, so don't think I don't know what I'm talking about (even though I kind of don't xD;;).

I don't know how to necessarily attract a boy, so I suppose I'm going to write about how to have a boy fall for you? LOL I don't know. Writing about romance freaks me out, honestly xD;;. I don't like thinking about it when it's personally involving me or my opinion. But I'm trying here, so don't judge me! ^ ^;;

How to Make a Boy Fall for You

Prologue (yes, there's a prologue xD)


I have this theory that I've found to be true. Males are quite similar to females. Now wait! Before you go, and argue or protest, listen to what I'm about to say. There are the obvious things that separate a boy from a girl; like our different general interests and ..what not xD;;. However, male or female, we're all humans alike. We have the same needs and wants. As humans, we want someone to talk to us, to listen to us, to be there for us. (..girls just tend to show this desire more xD).

And so, after saying this, I shall explain how to use this fact to your advantage on the male species. It is much easier than we, females, make it out to be :3.

Step One: stop talking, and listen, will ya?


Gosh, all you females out there talk way too much. Being a female myself, I know this all too well XD. I don't know why, but girls are always able to yap about something; whether it's about the latest gossip or some weird squirrel that bugged you on your way home. And if you're a girl reading this, you know it's true. Don't try to deny it.

Going back to the prologue, we're all human, so we all need to talk to someone every once in a while. Boys are totally the same way. Hey, don't stick to that stereotype of boys being brainless fools who don't have anything to say. It's not true~! If you were to stop talking about yourself for once, you'd see that the male species actually has a lot to say (a little too much if you ask me xD). Okay, so half the time they might be going on about the latest video game, but if you can just try to pay even a little bit of attention, it'll make you seem like a really cool gal'.

I swear you can even just nod your head and be like "yea, that's totally cool!" even if you don't know what he's saying. Guys do that to us all the time, so it's okay to do it back! x3. If he's talking about how he died during Left 4 Dead, and lost all his money to the zombies, it's still okay! He'll have fun trying to explain to you how not cool that is xD. As long as you try to show interest, than he'll love you ;). Just pay enough attention to ask an occasional question, and let him keep talking. You might not be that interested in what he's talking about, but it can be really cute sometimes to listen to him though. Seeing their eyes light up as they talk about their love for the game ^ ^.

LOL If you really like the guy, go on wikipedia or something, and do a tiny bit of research on the game. If you can be knowledgeable enough to have a slight conversation about it, you've just practically caught his heart xD.

This is specifically talking about video games of course, but it goes for everything in general. Just let the man talk every once in awhile, and try to pay attention to his interests too; not just your own.

Step Two: turn down the attitude, and be sweeter


I don't know why, but some females can be so mean to boys. Okay, so they're outsiders of sorts to the women race, but if you want to get a guy, you gotta let them inside. Keeping them at bay or scaring them away (heehee that rhymed :>), isn't going to get you anything :P.

You have to be nice to the boy. <-that's probably the most obvious thing anyone could tell you, but nobody ever seems to fully acknowledge it.

You don't have to treat the boy like they're the best person in the world (unless you think they are...), but you should not him as if he's gross either. Most boys like feisty girls who can be witty and playful. Mind you, being feisty and being rude are two different things. Sometimes

Don't treat him like he's an alien. Treat him like you would a friend. With a friend you'd care about their feelings, and how they're affected by what you say.

Step Three: try talking to them, eh? :3

LOL None of this will work if you don't gather up some courage, and talk to the boy!
I don't know why, but some girls can talk about a boy for hours. Yet, she can't talk to him for a measly two seconds. Boys aren't scary. I promise xD. Some might be... dangerous, but I'm leaving it up to you to decide about that :3

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice saying, "you can do it!"


Anyways, this is the end of my three step "How to" on getting a boy to like you.
Pay attention. Be nice. Have confidence.

:3

disclaimer: if any of this happens to fail. it's either because it wasn't complete properly or the boy is unusual. LOL just kidding. if you happen to not like my three step how to, than don't be angry. this was just based on my experience, and may or may not work for your specific situation. so don't get angry at me if it doesn't work ^ ^;;...

12 comments:

  1. hi gleek kun here
    1. yay u blogged
    2. umm do i know that friend
    3. ... umm no offense but haven't u been dumped after asking a guy out
    4. DON'T KILL ME IF I OFFENED U DEPPLY I'M SORRY
    5. boys are'ent scary really?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gleek, can't you be a bit more tactful? I know I'm not the nicest person out there either (as it may seem ;D), and that this might sound hypocritical, but... its not RIGHT for you to say that ONLINE. If you really want to ask or tell Emiko something, then do it privately. And no, she did not ask a guy out and then got dumped =w=

    You're a male yourself; what do you have to say? Do YOU think other males are scary? By your comment, I can only come to that conclusion; that you thought other males were scary... and I just don't know what to say.. O_O;;

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Gleek-kun,
    you don't know the person as your friend. but you know the person.

    and tell me this, if i'm not allowed to date, how is it that I can ask a guy out? and so how can i get dumped? hm~? answer me that.

    sigh.. you're a hopeless case.

    To Rin,
    i love you ^3^ //no homo~ xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhhhhh this post Emiko, I suppose it's not true to everyone ^^
    Actually, I KNOW it's not true for everyone :D
    ^ Why I had to say this, I don't know XD
    Anyway... I agree with Rin. About the private thing and Emiko on the "not allowed to date" thing.
    My response to the post: Oookkkkkaaaayyyyy (Okay stretched out :D)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I know you love me, my dear~ <3 ;D
    And I just felt the need to put this boy in his place (no offense, Gleek.) I zunno, I was in a very protective, critical mood. If I offended you, then I'm sorry (in advance). DX;;

    Yeah, yeah of course it won't work for EVERYONE! LOL if it did... I don't know what to really think O_O;
    They're just basic hints, right?
    Errm... might take them into account one day, when I want to win over a guy ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh :O Kinda, sorta, unrelated bbut could you do a post about prom.. like someday? xD

    Nothing specific.. :l just wondering ^^ xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. gleek kun ._. LEARN TO SPELL DUDE D:<

    ReplyDelete
  8. lollllll youre only popular among the losers, sorry to say

    ReplyDelete
  9. To Anonymous1,
    LOL I dunno what to say about prom, but sure! I'll try and write a post about it :D

    To Angela,
    *high five. I agree x3

    To Anonymous2,
    Whoever you may be, I feel sorry for you.
    But nobody seems to have taught you what a loser is because surely, you should be counted as one to say such things about my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ^^ Great! Thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. TO ANONYMOUS2, HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A LOSER! EMIKO IS NOT ONLY POPULAR AMONG THE LOSERS! I AM NOT A LOSER! *IS EXTREMELY ANGRY*
    I agree with Emiko; you are one Anonymous2.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ... I didn't enter my comment about Anonymous 2? FF--..
    i forgot what i wrote but um.

    Anonymous 2- If you want to know what a true loser is look in the mirror. Writing hate comments on blogs of people's that you most likely don't know, just shows you have no life ._.

    ReplyDelete