Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm Truly Grateful :')

If you've been reading my blog for a while or so, you could tell that I'm - as one person has said - "boy crazy". LOL I mean, I really can't help that, ya know? I'm a growing teenage girl who's going through all those weird hormonal crap :P. so don't blame meh for liking to look at the pretty faces of certain males :>.
Har, so speaking of good looking guys, I had the strangest dream last night! For some reason, I was dressed super pretty. My hair all fancily curled. I was in a frilly dress, and so on. I believe my dress was dark pink, short, and ruffly/puffy at the bottom. I was walking towards this huge ass, fancy white building. It sorta looked like the Taj Mahal for some reason... o__O. I was about to walk in, when suddenly, this really handsome man popped up behind me, and linked his arm with mine. Now, in my dream, I seemed to have know this really cute guy, and totally didn't freak out when he surprised me like that. I smiled all sweet to him and what not. Anyways, I've never seen him before in my life O^O. It was like one of those weird things in your dream that your mind conjures up from who knows where.  If I didn't know the guy in my dream than I would've bitch slapped him, even if he was cute. I don't take well to surprises >___>. Like, I'm nice, and I don't like doing that. It's just reflexes, honestly. I unconsciously swing my arm, inevitably whacking the person. Anyways, it was weird. I don't remember what we were talking about, but I was laughing (in a cute "girly" manner xD). I seemed to be really happy for some reason. (this guy wasn't even that cute, but I was having a good time apparently :>). It was like all I wanted to do was be with that guy.
When we got into the building, we sat down in this really fancy room. There was like plush chairs, and Victorian styled, with fluffy, feathery pillows :D (i like fluffy pillows x3). There was an old couple sitting to the left side. They were mean though because they kept glaring at me and him ;A; it's creepy when the elderly stare at you. To the right was a really slutty girl that was totally making googly eyes at my er- boyfriend? LOL I dunno what he was to me in my dream xD just know that I was with him. Anyways, in front of us was a cozy -and I must say- HUGE fire place. It was like taller than me (and I'm 5'3") >___> one scary ass fire place. I did have the sudden urge to bake smores over it though :>. Anyways, as I was talking to that guys (who's name I unfortunately did not mention anywhere throughout my entire dream D;), Rin-chan suddenly popped up on my right, replacing that slutty girl who was totally annoying the hell out of me. Of course, whenever Rin-chan comes, I can't just ignore her !! I mean she's Rin afterall ;). So I started paying less attention to the guy, and onto Rin-chan instead. As I was talking to her about her plain-ish dress, and going on about like some kind of juice drink called, Bumba-bow (whatever the fuck that is xD;;), I suddenly felt empty space next to me. But for some reason, I ignored it, and continued to talk on (LOL maybe Rin-chan's beautiful face was too distracting xD //semi-sarcasm?). I was going on about something with Rin-chan when suddenly, I heard Luka-chan add in her comment. And I was like "...wait, Luka-chan wasn't here before.." And I looked behind me, Luka-chan totally replaced the cute guy that was next to me! At first I was just like "*gasp :O that's not nice." But then we started to all laugh and goof off. In the corner of my eye though, I totally noticed that elderly couple shooting daggers at me with their evil glares. They started to get really angry, and suddenly snapped their fingers. Then POOF, Choco-chan was sitting in their place. I was like "Choco-chan~~!!" And next thing I know, we were all talking about Tommy Hilfiger (it was my favorite store when i was a lil' girl. why I brought it up in a dream? i dunno xD). Remember, that huge fire place I mentioned earlier? Okay, so it suddenly puffed out into a blaze, and suddenly a UFO came out of it!! I was like "HOLYSHIT!!" Out of instinct, I grabbed my friends, and ran the hell out of there. Luka-chan was like "OHMIGOSH ITS ALIENS! I WANNA TOUCH" (yea, she has this weird thing about aliens)...xD. Anyways, I woke up as the Taj Mahal exploded behind us, and we were in that water thing in front of it. (btw, there were suddenly aliens because my alarm makes this weird scify ufo sound to wake me up xD.)

At first, when I woke up, I was like "What the fuck just happened? O___O" Then, I started to think deeply about it ..because I'm just a thoughtful person like that :>.

I remember Rin-chan told me about how dreams show a psychological sign of something that you feel deep down (or something like that...>__>).
So there I was, sitting up straight in my bed, and thinking...
I'm told I'm boy crazy. I even know I am. I go all crazy fangirl over like every hot guy I see xD (remember, I'm a growing teenage girl! blame my hormones :3). Yet...how come, I had more fun with my friends than that really hot guy who seemed into me? I chose friends over a guy. (Which is the founding of my principles, but we can leave that aside for now.) I didn't even care that much when Luka-chan replaced that guy. 

What I'm trying to get at is... my friends are much more important than some random guy in my life. They'll be there for me when I have my "major, catastrophic" problems. They're there when I need to talk about weird stuff like "bumba-bow" (i still dont know what the hell that is >____>). I feel that friends will last forever while a guy might just be passing by. (btw, i'm just saying this as an overall term. not saying that every guy you or i'll meet will leave. bcuz i believe i might get lucky some day, and meet this incredible guy who won't leave my crazy self alone :3).

And so, on my blog's one year anniversary, I want to thank my friends for...well, for being who they are! I thank each and every one of them, not just the three who actually appeared in my dream. Those three were probably just like some physical representation of all my friends (..er-that doesn't make sense, but let's just go with it! xD) Without their love and support for me, I probably wouldn't have been able to keep blogging for so long. I am truly grateful and lucky to have been able to spend these past three years with all of them :)

5 comments:

  1. hi gleek kun here
    ... okay i have some ques now
    1. umm emiko do u normally dreAM THESE THINGS if u do don't ans ques 2
    2. wat were u doin before u went to sleep?
    3. umm slutty dress i was gonna ask u to draw a pic of urself in that dream but after that i think its better off not know how u look like
    4. yaya its ur one year aniverersy
    5. ohh i know draw the guy instead
    6. umm why was tommy hilifigure
    ur favorite store?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Gleek-kun,
    =_____________= no, you twit. what kind of girl do you think I am? >:O I'm sorry, it might be normal for you, but I'm a completely different person. Do not assume such things :V. I mean my dreams are usually weird, but never so much as focuses on cute guys that often :T

    Actually, tbh, I was thinking about what to do for my blog anniversary, and fell asleep with no solution to the problem (until after I woke up xD)

    What the hell? I wasn't in a slutty dress =___=. again, what kind of girl do you think I am?!

    why would I draw anything for you? >__________>

    Tommy Hilfiger was my favorite store because I really liked the clothes at the time... duh.
    and btw you spelled it wrong =.=

    //obviously offended by your whole comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gleek kun back
    k i'm sorry for offeneding u but i meant it bout the part werefriends pop up out of no where that part
    no i do not dream that way

    ReplyDelete
  4. \o/ What a beautiful dream~~~! I think that's really cool. P.S. Have you ever heard of Gestalt Therapy?

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, EMIKO'S DAY~~~~~~!!!!!!! Oh, hey!! This totally gives me inspiration for something I've been putting off too long~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Gleek: For some of the questions... WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT? Isn't it a bit personal though...
    @Emiko: IT'S THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSAIRY (spelling?)?!?!? COOL :D

    ReplyDelete