Monday, April 30, 2012

so um, don't ditch me, okay? ^ ^;

Um... so I haven't posted since.. idk, Saturday?
And I'm only posting this to tell you that... I won't be posting again until..awhile >___>.
Like not until Saturday?

I'm not disappearing off the face of the earth for a few days or anything crazy like that. xD I'm not sick or injured. My arms hasn't been severely broken to the point where I can't type. I mean it's not like I'm now typing with my tongue or anything like that xD.

Haha, but I'm just really busy for some reason O_O;.
Like, I don't even know why I'm busy, but I can't seem to get shit done until like midnight...
And I need my sleep ;A; without sleep, I'll be tired. And when I'm tired, I usually get hungry for no darn reason. When my stomach is grumbling like a bitch and I'm sleep deprived, I get grumpy as hell. When I'm in a bad mood... well let's just say nothing good ever comes of that. very scary :P.

Now, the people who knows me, is probably thinking, "What? Emiko can be scary? No way~." But I tell you now. I'm like that creepy Asian girl from the Grudge, plus something from the movie Saw, with a pinch of Freddie Cruger, and maybe a bit of like a high and drunk miley cyrus coming from the movie Hangover1. So I'm just saying, it's not a pretty sight :T ....no joke. Ask my sister ^ ^;;. She never wants to wake me up in the morning because of this, and I have to rely on my own crappy cell phone alarm Dx.

So I'ma like...disappear for awhile to work on my studies and sleep...>___> now, it'll only be until Saturday, so I don't want any of you to ditch me from now 'till then. I'll be back. I promise ♥.
(haha, plus, knowing my weak willed personality, I'll probably be back around Wednesday or something xD).

ps. to those who replied on my "Everyone is Innocent Until Proven Guilty", so sorry that I haven't replied back to you yet D: it's just ...like I said, I'm busy. I will though..maybe...if it's that important to xD. LOL but just to say, I'm real glad that the post made you think back to good memories of your friends, or something of the sort. More posts with lessons are being thought of as I ..uh..sleep, I suppose xD.

but... to help entertain yourself while I'm gone...here's a *cough erm- lovely(?) picture that Luka-chan sent me ^3^. ..Yea, it's stupidly huge, and I am too darn lazy to fix that issue. So um, enjoy? ^ ^;

2 comments:

  1. AL / The Idiot Orchestra:
    LOL I find that pic offensive. Should I counter with female gametes and gonads with approximate ratios? :P I'll excuse myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi gleek kun here
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    does this mean i can kill you
    bout ur to become a better person thing i have one more thing u can work on cooking that should help :) well feel better

    ReplyDelete