Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Setsuna ~

HOLY CRAP !!! I FORGOT SETSUNA'S BIRTHDAY !!! :O ASHFLOGRAMASH!!!!
//sob. IM A SHAMEFUL BEING TO ALL OF SOCIETY!!
YESTERDAY WAS MEH SETSU'S BIRTHDAY, AND I TOTALLY FORGOT!!
I THINK I JUST DIED A LITTLE INSIDE!! AADJFLADSJFOISDUJF!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!! GOD SHOULD SMITE ME! I SHOULD BE PUNISHED. OMIGOSH. SOMEONE SHOULD SLAP ME FOR MY IDIOCY!!!

*breathes*...okay, sorry I'm calm now. ^3^.
Happy birthday to meh Setsu-kun~. LOVE YOU SO MUCH SETSU~ <33333.



"Setsuna is taciturn, introverted, and wholeheartedly against war. He believes there are key disturbances that prevent the world from coming together in peace and harmony. He has labeled specific people and/or forces as a source of conflict towards the world's path to peace. He has little tolerance for diplomats and politicians, believing that their negotiations only prolong wars and cause more strife (due to personal experience). He's got a vendetta to settle and his past battle experiences stir up old bitter feelings, increasing his combat potential as a beneficial side effect. Though a self-proclaimed atheist, he often questions the motivations of God with people and worldly events."


SETSUNA F. SEIEI PICTURE SPAM ~~ <333

calendar gundam gundam_00 male matsukawa_tetsuya setsuna_f_seiei

chiba_michinori gundam gundam_00 male setsuna_f_seiei

gundam gundam_00 ikeda_kayo male setsuna_f_seiei

gundam gundam_00 male mecha setsuna_f_seiei







Yesh, I know these pictures go off the limited space, but meh Setsu-kun is so special that his pictures needs to be enlarged :D. LOL so here are just a few of the many pictures that I have of Setsu-kun. Sorry he's frowning all the time. If only he were to smile more, he'd be ten times cuter >w<. I believe everyone looks better when they're happy ^3^. I tell this to Luka-chan all the time, but she always tries to look so emo in her pictures. It's quite odd :T. Haha, anyways~ Happy Belated Birthday to meh Setuna~ <33333 :D

3 comments:

  1. omg lol ur forgot
    my name shall remain anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. EMIKO FORGOT SETSUNA'S BDAY?!?!

    WHAT KINDA WORLD ISH WE LIVING IN???

    Happy belated bday, Setsuna

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GWASH YOU FORGOT SETSUNA'S BIRTHDAY!?!?
    EMIKO! *slaps her* What? You said to slap you.
    Forgive her Setsuna.
    Happy belated birthday, btw :D

    ReplyDelete