Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!! ^ ^

Happy Easter!! ~
Today, I went on my first easter egg hunt in the last 4 or 5 years. I went to the zoo to do the egg hunt. I thought it'd be pretty cool since it was at the zoo. I went with my family (dad, 2 lil' brothers, and sister). To tell you the truth, it sucked xD. I stood in line waiting for about an hour. Not to mention, it was hot and humid. The sun was blazing on my head, and trust me that's not to fun when your hair is black (dark colors absorb more heat). Plus the smell of animal poop was everywhere. So when I finally made it into the egg hunt area, I was only able to get 4 eggs! Plus, the "hunt" in easter egg hunt got lost somewhere. When you go to these easter events, they just toss the eggs all over the floor and you just pick them up. -.- there's no hunt. What ever happened to hiding the eggs? Sigh~ people must have gotten lazy over the years. The candy sucked too. But I guess that 20 minute experience was fun... >.> ok no not really. And after the egg hunt, we went walking around the zoo. Animals are nice and all, but exercising is my least favorite thing. So running to catch up with your little brothers around a smelly zoo when it's hot is not a pleasant idea.
Well, I hope your easter was a lot better than mine. :)
Again, Happy Easter!

^ ^ ta ta~

No comments:

Post a Comment