Friday, April 29, 2011

Time in Art

I wouldn't really say I'm an "artsy" person. I mean I can get creative sometimes..., but I'm no good at drawing or painting or anything of that sort. ^ ^;; my friends are, and I'm really jealous. Anyways, since my friends are really artsy people, I got stuck into spending a lot of my time in art class -.-
We go during lunch period every Monday through Wednesday. The art teacher always asks us to do the extra projects like art contests and stuff too. Sigh~ I'm not really inspiring to be an artist when I grow older, so it feels like I could be doing something else >.> But my art teacher is like one of those really nice people that makes you feel bad or mean for saying no. I don't have enough will power  ^ ^;; to say no to her, so I get stuck into doing a whole bunch of stuff. I mean I'm not a bad drawer (pretty average), but when I see the kind of work I do, and then see Luka-chan's or Nyu-chan's work, I feel so bad about mine TT^TT. It's like "wow!" when you look at theirs. And when you see mine it's like "nice." >3< and nice sounds so lame. That's why when we have to do some kind of art project, I don't pick the same picture as Luka-chan or Nyu-chan to base my drawing off. I don't want to draw the picture, just to see that they can do it better than me. I'm better at tracing pictures than they are >.> but that can't beat natural talent. Luka-chan's drawings are very girly and very well drawn. But when she draws people they're very unnatural, like not human. She hasn't mastered the skill of drawing a person's curves. For example, the leg isn't just a straight line down to the foot. There's a curve for your thighs and then a smaller curve for your bottom leg part (> < I don't know what it's called).  So yea, when I draw people I try to do that..but I still suck xD ah my art talents are so fail. Anyways, I sort of like doing to the extra credit stuff because it means I don't have to do four drawings for every marking period xD I can miss one or two. Our last major art project for my group of extra credit art friends was painting these flat glassy-looking plastic sculptures. It was such a pain in the butt because I suck at painting. And the art teacher doesn't seem to know how badly I fail at art, so she makes me do really difficult things like paint the very detailed shoes. (since they were so detailed it was hard to paint). I also painted on a ceramic tile for some kind of police precinct. I painted a picture of a subway train. That was so hard too. But a miracle happened, and it didn't turn out so bad. Luka-chan's was amazing! She won first place (i didn't even know it was some kind of contest o.o), and got to eat breakfast with the police officers at the precinct. She got to eat at some fancy buffet and miss half of school. So unfair > < ! Oh well. I'm kind of glad I didn't ask to go (I could have had Luka-chan ask if I could come or soemthing xD). Why? Because if I went I wouldn't have gotten to see my crush ^ ^. He's a year older than me. So he does things that I'm not allowed to do because I'm one stinkin' grade lower than him. But since I'm in an advanced class, I got to go to one of the ceremony things of tutoring thing that only excepts smart people with an average higher than 88. Anyways, I got to see him in a really sexy suit-ish like thing and found out what he wanted to be when he grows up. Turns out he wants to be an astrophysicist. My dad told me it's person who has to deal with a lot of math, and is able to calculate how many light years it takes for us to get to Neptune or something like that. I might not be explaining this very well, so I would go google it if I were you xD.
Okay, back to art. I kind of like drawing sometimes. I mean it's not like I absolutely dread it, and hate my friends for dragging me into doing extra unnecessary stuff when they never do that for me...hm not that I think about it, I'm too nice >3< and my friends take advantage of that. Well, I guess they do things for me too sometimes. ^ ^ well either way, it doesn't really matter. They're good people (with a slightly twisted personality) and I like them :P. Anyways, I think drawing is kind of relaxing. It helps me get away from all the drama. It's something to do that's pretty fun. And I just love that feeling you get after finishing an art project (only if it turns out good xD). I always feel proud of myself when I finish a drawing or something. Oh I forgot to mention, usually on Mondays, I skip gym to do extra art stuff too. But since my crush goes to gym class the same time I do, I'm not going to skip gym anymore ^ ^ ~.   Before I would skip gym because I didn't like him before and besides who likes exercising? I bet a lot of people do. It's really healthy for you. Sigh~ but I'm one of those lazy people who likes taking long naps in the afternoon xD. However, since I like a certain guy now, I shall sacrifice the chance of possibly being forced to exercise for him and go to gym class. And that's a big thing because I normally wouldn't do such a thing. Not even for a guy that I liked. But this guy is just so...I don't know how to explain it. He's almost perfect ^ ^. He's got awesome grades (going to a really good school and is in the advance class), he's cute (hot!), I can talk to him very easily and he makes me laugh, and he's the perfect gentleman (opens doors and doesn't let me pay for stuff xD)! Plus he's a good person :) good people are cool. Do you think I'm crazy or selfish for skipping out on doing "fun" extra art stuff with my friends to go spend time with my crush? (btw i only spend like 2 hours with him every other day, but spend a practically a whole school day with my friends.)[so i spend enough time with them right? and deserve time with him, right?] xD sorry for the odd questions of whether it's fine to see my crush or not. I just always say I should put my friends first (and I do!) but I deserve to be a little selfish once in awhile, right? ^~^;; I feel so unsure. stupid guy problems -.- causing me unnecessary trouble and worries. Sigh~ the dramas of my life. lol xD. Drama can be interesting and suck at the same time :P

^ ^ ta ta~

No comments:

Post a Comment