Monday, April 18, 2011

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge is a really awesome Japanese drama based on the anime/manga Wallflower,
^ ^ this is my first Japanese drama. I find it so cool that one of the animes I've seen was turned into a drama. I also love this drama because of all the hot guys in it. xD I must warn you that I can be pretty boy crazy sometimes. My favorite character out of all of them would have to be one of the main characters, Kyouhei (Kazuya Kamenashi). ^ ^ Eeeep! <3Just thinking about him makes me go all fangirl.
Kamenashi is so sexy! He's also lead singer in the Japanese boy band Kat-Tun, which is something I am also a fan of. They're so hot, and such good singers. Plus their music videos are amazing!!
Anyways back to the topic of Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge. YNSH is about a group of really gorgeous guys that have to turn a creepy girl into a lady. They are persuaded to do so by their land lord because she'll give them free rent. The land lord of their house is also the aunt of the creepy girl. Here's the wiki synopis of the drama because I don't know if mine is any good. "Blessed with good looks, Takano Kyohei, a college student, is always suffering from the unreasonable behaviour of customers who want him and the sexual harassment of his store manager. Because of his hot temper, he loses his head on this occasion and is fired from his part-time job. Then one day, the glamorous owner, Ms Nakahara proposes, "I’ll give you free board-and-lodging if you can turn my niece, Sunako, into a lady!" Kyohei and Toyama Yukinojo, Oda Takenaga and Morii Ranmaru, the other guys living together in the same boarding house, are enthusiastic, but the person who appears before the four of them is a spooky girl whose hair covers her face and who loves horror and vampires. And so, their tumultuous communal life begins... -Jdrama Weblog" 
I greatly advise you to watch this drama! It's really good. But I do have to tell you that since this is a Japanese drama, it's not in English. So you have to read English subtitles. However, it is worth it. ...but then again that's just my opinion, and you might have totally different taste then I do. Never mind. That doesn't matter! Go watch it now. :D it's awesome. That sexy picture of Kamenashi should be enough motivation.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry but no. I'm not watching it. Different taste buds so yeah

    ReplyDelete