Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Vacation

It's spring vacation! YAY! ...*cries* But I get stuck with a bunch of homework. I don't even think you can call it a vacation. Last time I checked, a vacation doesn't involve working. I mean they're easy packets, but it still takes up my free time. I also have a lot of reading books that I want to finish, but I just haven't been in the reading mood. However, I borrowed the books from the library, so I'm kind of forced to read it much sooner then planned. I don't really have any plans for this vacation. The only really "exciting" thing I'm doing, is helping one of my friends, Joyce, with her science fair project. It involves kite flying. I'm not really sure what's she's trying to test in her experiment. The funny part is that she's never flown a kite before, so she asked me to be the one to fly the kite, since I have kite flying experience. For some reason Joyce needs a bunch of people to help her in her experiment. I'm the one flying the kite, Joyce is going to make the measurements and observations (you know the important stuff needed for a science project), and my other friend, Eunice, is going to be the one taking pictures. I also have another friend who is coming, and her name just so happens to be Joyce as well. Hm... but to make it easier for you to determine the difference between the two, I'll call the Joyce doing the experiment, Nyu. The Joyce who is just coming to participate in the experiment shall be called Bubbles. Lolz. Yes I agree such weird names, right? It's sort of hard to explain why I chose those names, so I might save that story for another day. Anyways I'm not sure why Bubbles is coming. I think she's more like an extra helper because there doesn't seem like there's anything else needed for the experiment. We plan on going to a large park to do this experiment. I'm kind of excited ^ ^. It may be to your surprise but I don't get out much xD. I mean my schedule is go to school, go to after school, come home. Only once in a blue moon do I get to go out a do stuff with my friends. Sigh~ my dad can be a bit protective, but it's okay. I know he's just caring/worrying about me. Anyways, I love that spring is here. The weather is finally warm! Cold weather sucks, and so does hot weather. I like spring and fall because that's when the weather is not too hot or too cold, it's just right :). Spring is nice. You get to see all the pretty flowers bloom and it's the growing season. It's very pretty. But I think my favorite season would be fall. I like how pretty the trees look when they change color. It's also fun to kick my feet around in the leaves ^ ^. Fall is also the time when a new school year begins, and I get to meet new people. There's no real deep meaningful reason as to why I like fall. I just do xD.
It's funny how I'm talking about spring vacation, and end up talking about fall.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm.... use the protection names if they have any. I don't want a stalker to stalk them XD
    I know right? WHY DO THEY HAVE TO GIVE US HW ON BREAKS/VACATIONS!? It's relaxing time!

    ReplyDelete