Monday, April 18, 2011

Stupid Copyrights!!

Waaahh!! *crying sound (i'll do that a lot, so get used to it)* TT^TT because of stupid copyrights I can't listen to  certain videos on youtube. Okay wait. Let me explain from the beginning. Since I wrote a post about Kat-Tun, I thought "I want to go listen to them now." So like any other person who unfortunately doesn't own their CD or whatever, I went to youtube.  When I found the song I wanted to listen to (Rescue), I found out that the super nice high quality music video of Rescue wasn't there. >~< I was so sad. I now dread that stupid thing that says "this video is no longer here due to copyright claim." That stupid little red square is annoying too. I decided that I shouldn't let that bother me and I try to look for another music video of them singing Rescue, but they were all really bad quality and sucked like crap TT^TT. I couldn't stand to watch something so fail. However, I thought "wait! Rescue isn't the only song I like." so I go and look for that awesome video of a Kat-Tun concert where they sing Sadistic Love. And I became sad. It's all because of that stupid red square ...and copyrights!! > < I hate copyrights. Can't they just let us fans enjoy free entertainment? I guess not because then they can't make any money. But I want to listen and see high quality videos of them!! Sigh~ the world is so unfair.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_ao3Rfy4lg
Love Yourself ~Kat-Tun.
The video is sucky quality, but I like this song ^ ^
It also just so happens to be the theme/opening song of Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge the drama. By the way, the guys dancing aren't Kat-Tun (except for Kazuya), they're cast from the drama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeswdPtPVR0&feature=related
this one includes hot pictures and cute video clips of Kazuya Kamenashi. ^ ^

sigh...i'm still sad about the stupid copyrights.
but you just got to make do with whats given to ya.
maybe I'll save up some money to buy their CD or something. :)

~Look at the glass half full, not half empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment