Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Back to School

TT^TT school started today. Sigh~ it's not like I don't like school. It just can be annoying sometimes. It felt like I never left though xD. Nothing changed. The "spring fling" event that was going to happen at my school got postponed because of the stupid rain. I like the rain (it sounds pretty ^ ^) but it can be bothersome sometimes. :( I was kind of looking for to the spring fling. We were probably going to do some boring activities and eat gross BBQ, but I don't have to wear my school uniform (i hate uniforms. it kills our individuality) and I get to miss a few classes. Anyways, on my first day back I got to see Luka again, who is by the way my best friend. I missed her. We haven't been talking a lot over the phone anymore. Hm... oh well. Anyways, over the spring vacation, she discovered what fan service is and became addicted. For those of you who don't know, fan service is (i think) when a character does something that makes you spazz out and go all fan crazy. xD fan service is awesome. But Luka can get a little too obsessed >.> ... Throughout the whole day she was like "I LOVE FAN SERVICE!!!" and I was like "-__-;; um ok...that's like the hundredth time today." xD people who knew what she was talking about looked at her funny. She has told me multiple times that there is funny Grimmjow fan service pictures and that there's very "hot" fan service pictures of Ulquiorra. ^ ^;; she's an odd person, but I love her anyways xD. Oh, I was also happy that I went to school because I got to see my crush ^ ^. Yes, like many other girls, I have a futile crush. Hm... well I don't really think I have a chance, but at least we're friends so I get to talk to him quite often ^ ^. It sucks when you like someone who doesn't know you because it's like "I want to know everything, but I can't ask you because we're strangers." Sigh~ I know that and how it feels to be in that situation because it has happened to me. xD yeah my love life is very messy. Luckily, the guy I like now is a friend (that's easy to talk to) and he's a very smart and nice person (and not like the last guy I liked. that guy was a total jerk).  .... >.> but it's still a hopeless crush that'll probably never grow into anything more. (such depressing thoughts). Anyways, ^ ^ I'm glad I get to see my friends again. My spring vacation was pretty good too. Life is good~ :)

Awww >3< but now that school has started, I'll probably be blogging less. Well I shall try to blog at least every other day. I probably will since testing is coming soon, and the teachers are probably going to give us less homework so we can study ^ ^. I'm pretty smart (...i think so at least o.o) so I don't need to study that much. So no worries. Even though that school started I shall blog, but if there's like large amount of time between each blog entry, I'm stuck doing stupid homework = u = (this is me apologizing ahead of time btw)

^ ^ ta ta~

No comments:

Post a Comment