Monday, April 18, 2011

Kat-Tun ♥


Kat-Tun is a Japanese boy band. I love their songs and music videos. Plus the Kat-Tun members are very sexy ^ ^. They're so cool. My favorite song of their is probably Sadistic Love and Rescue. I don't know if Sadistic Love has a music video or not. I saw the concert version, which was absolutely amazing and totally hot! Rescue is a really good song as well. Since it has mostly English lyrics, and I can sing along to it.
Like I said in my earlier post, I love Kazuya Kamenashi!! Tatsuya Ueda is also really cute. I'd have to say that Ueda is cute, while Kamenashi is sexy. But I love both nonetheless. Kat-Tun is just so awesome that I went total otaku. I started spazzing and had a crazy bloody nose (the anime phrase kind, not an actual one >.>).
Anyways here are some sexy pictures of the Kat-Tun members ;) :


Kazuya Kamenashi!!! ♥♥♥ 
 He looks so hot in a tuxedo ^O^!!



 Kamenashi just gets sexier and sexier by the minute!!!

 Junnosuke Taguchi. Couldn't find really awesome pictures of him. 

Koki Tanaka is a rapper and sub vocalist in Kat-Tun. Koki is also very hot ^ ^. 

 Yuichi Nakamaru 

Tatsuya Ueda!! ^ ^ I love this guy almost as much as I love Kazuya Kamenashi.



Wouldn't you just love to have this guy show up at your door step? ^ ^

So yea, I also listen to other bands. But Kat-Tun is my favorite. ^ ^
I strongly suggest you to listen to Kat-Tun. Give them a chance. :)
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the pictures
Ta ta~

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cool! I never heard of them (yet), I should start listening to their music!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard them either.
    Don't have time to listen to their music D: Oh well.....

    ReplyDelete