Thursday, April 21, 2011

Professional Cosplay!

I was bored today, and was just surfing the web. During my time on the internet, I found awesome pictures of copslayers!  Oh, how I wish I could cosplay. I swear, cosplay outfits are so damn expensive. It's unfair TT~TT. Then again, life isn't fair xP. And it's odd how even the cosplay made out of the bad material is also expensive. My dad also says I should save my money, so I don't get to spend it on cosplay outfits. But someday I'll be able to use my money how I want to! And I'll have all the anime items I want! Muahahahaha! *cough cough* o.o erm.. sorry got carried away there. xD Anyways, I'm going to show you the pictures I found, and tell you what I think.
I think this guy looks so sexy!!! ^O^ I just want to see what's behind that mask of his. ...But I sort of don't. Usually with scenarios like this, the guy may seem sexy and really cool, but once you see his face, it's this totally ugly dude. o~o *shivers* all the worst possibilities come to mind. xD But still this guy is really cool. He has that nice slender body and plus the really authentic outfit that Hei from darker than black wears. Furthermore, the scenery matches the anime as well. It's just so cool x)
^ ^;; I'm not sure who this girl is suppose to be. I just know that she's a final fantasy character. Yea, I don't really know much about final fantasy. I just know that this girl looks really cool :D.
Her face doesn't really fit. I don't know why, but it just seems off.  Nonetheless, her outfit is really cool and her hair looks really realistic. Plus that glove thing is cool ^ ^. 
I wouldn't say that this best Grimmjow cosplay, but he has an awesome Grimmjow expression. xD It just looks so evil and cool like Grimmjow. Plus the outfit is great! The hole is kind of funny xD. But this guy is pretty good.
Just awesome. ^ ^ Some of these L cosplayer put too much make up under their eyes to substitute for L's bags. But this person did a good job with the make up. The bags look pretty realistic, and his face is nicely pale. Plus the hair looks like well L's hair. The pose was executed pefectly too! ^ ^ .
 Good Sasuke cosplay  ^ ^ since these sasuke cosplayers are both equally good.

Nice. ^ ^ I was looking online for vampire night cosplay outfits - just for the fun of it- and a lot of them looked like they were made out of cheap cloth (idk maybe i just got weird searches, not saying that they were all terrible though.). So this person is pretty cool for finding one that looks really realistic. The hair is nice too ^ ^.

She looks just like Soifon! Even though I'm Asian, I can't read any other language than English xD. So I'm quite curious as to what the writing means. Anyways, the wig is good. The weapon is awesome! This girl rocks. :D

You can easily pass for a good cosplayer if you just cover up your face, huh? xD But this guy is good. The outfit looks real and the wig is very nice looking. 

One of the bets Sakura cosplayers I'be ever seen. The wig doesn't look cheap, and is really realistic. Like I can't tell it's wig! The Sakura pose is great too :D

OMG! This person is so cool! The eye contacts are amazing! And the make up or whatever they used to make those vein things are so professional!!! ^O^ this person is awesome!

This picture was photoshoped xD. I remember seeing the original, but my memory is kind of fuzzy on what the person really looked like. I just remember that this was photoshoped xD. Anyways this still looks really cool ^ ^. (...at least i think i remember someone telling me this was photoshopped)

Another final fantasy character. ^ ^ This looks pretty cool. I'm not sure what to rate it since I kind of ran out of names for ratings xD. Since she did such an awesome job.

Kudos to all these awesome cosplayers. I wish I can be like them ^ ^! I bet there are a lot more professional cosplayers out there, I either can't find their pictures or they didn't post any pictures xD. I wonder where they got their cosplay outfits. I can't wait until the day I get to cosplay  ^ ^~ *daydreams*.  Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the pictures. Tell me what you think of them. I'd love to hear your comments! :D 


^ ^ ta ta~

1 comment: