Tuesday, April 19, 2011

~My Anime Fantasy World~

^ ^ the title is self explanatory.
It's kind of funny. My friends and I made up our own anime fantasy world.
In this wonderful wonderful world my name is Emiko F. Seiei ^w^ and I chose my fantasy self to look like Hatsune Miku from vocaloid. Except I'm a green version of Miku. xD lolz I like Miku. 

These are just some pictures of what I mean by "green" Miku.
^ ^ Miku is suppose to be green, but she's more of a teal color. 
 Emiko (me) is green version of Miku.
Even though I look like Miku, Mikuo is not brother xD. 
Mikuo is in my hotest top 5 anime guys ^ ^
A kind of perverted picture, but oh how I would love to grope Mikuo ^ ^
(I must warn you I can be quite perverted xD)
I love this shade of green! ^w^



Her hair looks sort of like leeks xD
I take no credit in making/drawing these pictures. Some other really awesome person drew/made these pictures. The only thing I did was photoshop it green. 
I found these pictures on either safebooru.org , zerochan.net , or google.com . I don't remember which websites xD. I have a very bad memory. lolz. I'd have to say that Zerochan.net is my favorite and most commonly used picture finding site.


  I like the dresses. Whoever drew these have really good taste in clothes. xD it's kind of funny. Miku has twin tails and looks really cute, but I look terrible with twin tails. lolz. 









Now I'm going to explain my fantasy world to you because well it's a pretty big part of my life, and I just feel like telling you xD. So please continue on reading. You may have a good laugh. ^ ^
Anyways, in my fantasy world I'm a vocaloid. I’m not a “pure” vocaloid. Which makes only me part robot. My human side is true innovator. Because of my pervy dad Rido, I am also part vampire. I have also just found out that I belong to some weird clan that gave me the ability to do some kind of powerful mystical techniques that i forgot the name of. And to top it all off, I’m also a GOD! In short that makes me part epic singing robot, part evolved super human being, and ALL GODLY LIKE. ;) Otherwise meaning I’m AWESOME!! KA-CHA!!!
Okay, now let me explain what all that meant. Um... in this anime fantasy my dad is Rido from vampire knight. I call him pervy because my friends and I write roleplays, and in it we sort of made Rido to be a very perverted character. I don't know why though xD, just to make things a little more fun I guess. lolz. Since Rido is my dad, that makes Shiki (also from vampire knight) my brother, my really really hot brother xD (dont worry, we have a strictly brother-sister relationship). And that clan I was talking about is like a naruto thing because they have like the uchiha clan and stuff, so I made up my own clan, but I forgot what I named it xD. Also when I drink sake (alcohol), I get really drunk and go all crazy. I curse a lot too.
A lot of my friends are in this, but I think I shall talk about the exciting ones who put a lot of their time into thinking about their character. xD we have no lives, but it's what we enjoy.
I have a friend who chose to make their anime self look exactly like Luka from vocaloid (mostly because luka is pretty and my friend likes the color pink xD). My friend also chose to name herself Megurine Luka. She's not to creative with the naming part. I chose Emiko because it means "smiling child". I'm always smiling :) so I thought it made sense. The F. Seiei part is because I love Setsuna F. Seiei, and he's my fiance. Therefore, I of course, took on his last name (even though we're not officially married yet). The F. is just to make it sound cooler. I also like Kaito from vocaloid. And for awhile there was a weird three people relationship between Setsuna, Kaito, and I. I loved them both so much that I couldn't decided xD. How childish of me for choosing two guys.lolz. But now I have solely devoted my heart to my one and only Setsuna ♥. ^ ^ I love Setsuna so much. Luka-chan is a pure blooded vampire and vocaloid. She also has the ability of creating clones of herself and traveling through different dimensions. Plus Luka-chan is one of the most powerful epic shinagami people you’ll ever meet. Luka-chan is now currently dating Ulquiorra (espada #4 from bleach) she used to date Kaname Kuran from vampire knight. She's a fickle woman who has an odd taste in men. For example she likes the emo goatman (ulquiorra) and she's also interested in Nnoitra (espada #5) which we call roachman because of all his arms xD. Roachman is frickin scary o-o how can she like him? Luka-chan is weird. My other friend named herself Nyu...I'm not sure why. She for some reason wanted to be a cat. And she showed me a picture of the cat she wanted to look like. It's an anime cat, but it looks like a bear with a karate headband and shorts and was holding a stick. xD Nyu can be quite um..odd. lolz. But there's more. She's not just a bear looking cat. No, she's a shape shifting, man eating cat who can control the dead. xD Nyu is crazy. She also keeps adding stuff to her character. For instance, she now suddenly says she can control time and change people's memory. Nyu has a tendency to like to shape shift into really cool looking guys or dragons. Nyu is also a theif xD. Her whole epic condo is filled with stolen furniture and other things you find in a person's home. Being able to shape shift makes stealing stuff easy. I don't know why she just wont live with me in my house. In this fantasy world, I'm a really rich person who lives in a epic mansion. Luka-chan lives in a really cool mansion across the street from mine, but she ends up staying at my house all the time xD.
We're all basically immortals xD. We all look like we're around 21 but we're really like at least 300 years old.
I find making up our own fantasy world fun ^ ^. The whole reason why we made up these characters is because like I mentioned early, we write roleplays. It's fun to include ourselves in the roleplays and our real selves are too boring xD. We had to spice things up a bit. I think I'll show you guys one of our roleplays ^ ^. They're quite funny and good.

No comments:

Post a Comment