Friday, November 11, 2011

6 Word Memoirs

In English class we're doing a study of 6 word memoirs. It's where you have to tell a "story" in only 6 words.

I have tons of fun with this :D and it's quite easy. But some people have some trouble with it. Since I don't really have anything else to talk about today, I guess I'll post some of the ones I came up with x3.

Green can be a girl color.
-story behind this-
One of the little girls at my work place asked me what my favorite color was.
I said "Green."
She's like "NO!" (she actually screamed at me xD)
I was like" O.O;; ...why not?"
"Green is NOT a girl color!" She explains.

xDD It was so cute, and we ended up having a whole conversation about. She still doesn't accept the fact that I like the color green :3.

Boys are complicated. Life is stupid.
This is self explanatory xDD
Boys cause too many problems all throughout my life :P

Life isn't fair. Deal with it.
Life can be cruel. Move on.
Something certain people need to learn :3

I am me: Best Fact Ever!
So very true x3
Be yourself. It's the best thing that you can ever be <3

Smiling is good for your health.
This is 100% true :)
so to keep up your health, smile lots ^ ^~

Words describing me: Dense and Clumsy
self explanatory xD

Smile. Don't let the tears win.
:')

You're so not Asian at all.
LOL People tell me that I'm not Asian xD
1. because I don't speak my native language.
2. and because I have big eyes.
xD

Setsuna isn't a Middle Eastern Farmer!
All my friends call him that OTL.
Yesh he's middle eastern, but he's not a famer Dx
T^T they're so mean to my Setsu-kun.

LOL So yeaa those were all stupid ones I came up with. But I hope ya liked it (?) xD idk. lol.

Oh! And I don't know if I've mentioned this on my blog, but I have fallen in love with a youtuber xDDD

Sample:
I LOVE THIS GUY'S VOICE <333
It's like eargasms all over the place. xDDD

I'll spam you with another song~

I love his vocaloid covers <33
but all of the songs he has sung are good :D :D

LOL I bug Nyu-san with my love for Rey-kun a lot. She thinks he's good too, so she kind of understands why I like him. But she's too tomboy to obsess over him like a fangirl xDD.

hmm~ one more week until Jessa-chan's birthday. I already got her a gift. I don't think she'll like it though. Sigh~ I hope she does though :3

2 comments:

  1. wait wait wait... setsuna is middle eastern...0.o like a brown person technacly... like u noe irag and egypt an iran??? hmmm weird

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Anunymus. . .

    LOL Yesh Setsu-kun is middle eastern :3
    Not sure what kind though because he comes from a fictional place xDD
    But yeaa he has the tanned skin and whatnot.

    ReplyDelete