Sunday, November 20, 2011

A break from everything. That's all I want. Am I asking for too much?

I've been working on my two projects since..who knows how long?...since 1 p.m.? Right now it's like 5 p.m. So for four hours? That doesn't sound like a long time xD. But I've been doing random crap involving my projects for that long. Mostly reading a book, and jotting down notes here and there. And you know what sucks? What sucks is that after you take all these damn notes, and actually start working on the project, you realize just how useless the notes you take were. It makes you want to say "Damn....damn. damn. damn!" Sigh~ so now I'm stuck flipping through my book (technically it's a nook), and searching for the right info. Tsk tsk tsk I'm such an idiot. And now since my brain is like fried at the moment, I'm taking a slight break. Just a tiny break. Felt like blogging, ranting about my projects. I tend to do that a lot. People start to get annoyed at me for it after awhile. They start to say things like "Well it's your fault for not doing it sooner!" or "You're such an idiot." or "Will you just shut up already?!" lol so I'm just gonna complain to my heart's content on meh blog :3. I have to create a fake facebook page about a person. I'm supposed to include comments of people they know, a blog entry, and an all about me thing. It's quite annoying. I had to choose a biography or autobiography, and write about the person. I chose the autobiography book called I'm Sorry You Feel That Way: The Astonishing but True Story of a Daughter, Sister, Slut, Wife, Mother, and Friend to Man and Dog by Diana Joseph. It had an interesting title, and the text wasn't boring. Thus, I decided to read and write about it. The only problem is that she's not someone spectacularly famous, so I can't just use information from Wikipedia or something :P. There's no one specific place with all the information for me. It was a really funny book though, and I enjoyed reading it x3. It's just a pain in the ass to write about it :V. It's also a pain when I got my math project due too. Life is annoying in this way.
I'm almost finished with my math project though. I got my report done (yesh x3 !). I just need to finish my display. I did a report on the Seven Bridges of Konigsberg. It's a really cool topic, but annoying to write about. LOL Okay, I minus well just say everything you have to do a school assignment is annoying to write about xP. School in general is annoying :V but it's something ya got to get through before you can move on. Anyways, I still have to finish my model before I am completely done with my darn math project. I'll probably work on it after I'm done blogging.
Sigh~ my brain feels like it's melting lately. I need a break. I really do. Weekends provide some comfort in my busy schedule, but I want more time. I need more time Too bad time is something that is limited :\
It's not just projects or homework. It's everything. I have no more free time. No time to sleep. No time for anime or manga or dramas. No time to laugh and hang out with friends anymore. It just...sucks xP. But I'll make things work I guess. I always find a way, somehow :3. Time is something I can manage (most of the time xD). Except, it would be easier if I wasn't such a procrastinator :P. Bleh. sigh~ I miss being lil'. I didn't have to do so much back then. My sis is lucky. She just sits on her computer all day and watches anime~. She doesn't realize how lucky she is. She doesn't realize how valuable time is yet. She's blissfully ignorant to the problems that will come; which is kind of the best part of being a kid. My sis needs to grow up soon though. She needs to open her eyes. She hasn't realized that her time as a kid is about to end soon. Because she doesn't realize this yet though, her grades are slipping as she continues to watch anime. Her desk is becoming a mess and she's getting sloppier by the day as she reads her manga. Reality is losing her. I worry for her often. I worry for my brothers, and my friends, and my dad. They all have different issues. There's always something to worry about. I'm not saying that I'm perfect. I'm not saying that I don't do things that might make people worry. I just think too much. Thinking causes me to realize things; which causes me to worry about things. It's quite a burden really, but I think it just means I care. (but sometimes I care too much).I don't like thinking sometimes. It causes me to be sad at times. Thoughts can be scary too. All this thinking is useless though. I can think and think and think, but I can never seem to think of a way to fix things. To help improve things. With all this thinking power, I can't do shit. And that's the most annoying part about thinking. It must be just my intelligence level; which annoys me because than I feel stupid. I feel useless. I can give all the advice, philosophical insight, and lectures I want, but it won't do any good. It never does. People call me helpful. Some say I give good advice. But I've never seen it really help anyone yet. Am I just a person who wastes time by telling people things? By sharing my thoughts? Is my advice a waste of air?

Ha! How I came from talking about annoying projects to my uselessness, is beyond me. I switch topics quite frequently I guess :3.
Bleh :P well my mind needs a break from all of this. I'll just continue to busy myself with my projects because thinking about this is just getting me depressed >__<.
*smells food that's being cooked* mmm~~ x3 smells yummyy~~. My dad's cookin' tonight. I love his cooking <33. can't wait 'till dinner. Haha xD well let's just hope I can finish these damn projects before dinner time comes, eh? Wish meh luck~ ;D

3 comments:

  1. hi its ydoc aka the gleek
    stop wrting about your projects(i follow your blog by email now i'm so happy that i got my first one) but i feel sorry that u have to be this way and i agree u do need more time. At this point you want to be lazy but don't. u kept on ddozing off in class if i had read this sooner i would have not poked you so harshly with my pen.
    p.s how come its so hard for me to post comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda feel the same way I have three little sisters. One of them is going to middle school next year. She has the mentality of a five year old, though. All she does is complain, and argue with my other sister who actually is five years old. I want a break too. I say we should both go to Italy and eat pasta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Gleek. . .
    LOL Yuppp~ You shouldn't have poked me so hard xDD
    and haha yea~ i'll stop talking about my projects. mostly cuz im done w/ them :P
    it'll back to fun and happy soon xD
    ps. idk :P

    To Katrina. . .
    yea my school jus got into sixth grade this year. she still has the mentality of a bum er- I mean three year old xD;;

    And HELL YEA!! <3 I'd love to go escape to Italy and eat pasta with chu~~ <333 :D :D

    ReplyDelete