Monday, November 14, 2011

Sigh~ My Friends Are Total Pervs

LOL the title is quite self explanatory xDD

Today, was just crazy. My friends are crazy. I swear, I sometimes wonder why the heck I hand out with these people. Oh, wait, it's cuz I'm slightly crazy too :P.

Anyways, I don't know why, but my friends are like addicted to the word "balls." Er- no wait, that's describing it badly. Today, my friends (Luka-chan and Rin-chan specifically) kept using phrases with the word "balls" in it. Hmm...that doesn't sound too pleasant either xD. erm- um... LOL I'll try to explain(?).

For example, in gym, my group of friends had decided to sit on the floor and talk (like a bunch of bums). After fail-ly practicing for my upcoming pacer test, I had also sat down with them. (it was fail because my form of practicing was Nyu-san chasing me xD). However, the place my friends had decided to sit at was at the outer end of where people were playing volleyball. Thus, every now and then a volleyball would fly at us. Rin-chan got so annoyed that she shouted out "WATCH WHERE YOUR DAMN BALLS GO!!" um  ^ ^;;.....I don't know why she didn't just move :P
Yea, she put a real big emphasis on balls. It was intentional too. Sigh~ the people I hang out with are so terrible xD. There were also several other references to the somewhat inappropriate word, but I can't really remember them at the moment. *has a fail memory*

Luka-chan also started calling me a "cocky bastard" today because apparently I'm conceited xD. I had gotten in trouble in math class for not paying attention (yup meh, the nerd got in trouble :P shocking, ne?). So afterwards, Luka-chan was laughing at meh, and asked why I wasn't paying attention. I was like "Pfft~ I already know all the answers, so I didn't feel the need to pay attention." (I was bored, and started sharpening pencils :P) Luka-chan thought I was being a "cocky bastard" apparently, and repeatedly called me that for the entire day xD. The part she found so funny about calling me a cocky bastard was that it was an "unintentional pun." How? Well...bastard refers to boys/men/guys. Cocky has the root word of cock. So~ putting two and two together, it's technically a "pun." And haha xD it was requested by  Luka-chan for me to include her "ingenious" pun into my blog.

Which brings me back to the conclusion that my friends are perverted weirdos :3.

Oh, and Luka-chan drew meh a picture during science class today. (LOL for "nerds" we don't have good participation xD)

































It's super pretty :D. Or at least it would be if she didn't include the weird make up and the loose kimono :3. The make up and kimono makes her look slutty. It originally was thought up of as Miku. However, since my character is Miku, but green, this picture somehow became an image of me. ^ ^;; the disturbing part about this is that it's prostitute version of "me." I find that quite offensive xD lol. But the picture is pretty cool, so I guess it's okay(?)...well no not really. I don't like being thought up of (or drawn as) a prostitute ^ ^;; because that's gross...
Anyways, you can see that Luka-chan wrote about how she messed up "my" ears. Haha, but the confusing part is that I don't even see ears xD. So I'm utterly baffled there, but oh well~.

Oh! I got my report card today. I. Totally. Failed. OTL.
Last year I ended with a (semi) beautiful grade of 97. However, this first marking period I got a overall grade average of 92.50 TT^TT. WTF?? Sigh~ I'm seriously pissed off at this :\. I'm gonna try harder now! I hate failure. It's just so damn annoying. I got pretty good-ish grades in my classes.
English - 93
Spanish - 94
Social Studies - 96
Math - 97
Earth Science - 85

OTL That was the grade that killed me. TT^TT wtf stupid 85. Curse you, bloody stupid 85!!

...damn...being a nerd is total pain in the bum :V. Getting a good grade makes you so depressed xD.
I won't be satisfied unless I get a 100 (curse of a nerd) xDD lolol which isn't likely for me, but I can dream right? ^3^

2 comments:

  1. -luka-

    you forgot the whole woman-bullfighter thing xDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Luka-chan. . .

    Oh yea!! That's what I was forgetting xDD

    lolol I'll post it in my next blog post(?)

    x3

    ReplyDelete