Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Random today~

LOLOLOL SO IM IN A REALLY GOOD MOOD TODAY~~ :D :D :D

Why?? Hm~ ...secret~ :) but it has to do with that special someone in my life :P and that's all the info you people are gonna get for now xD

Oh, and I had no school today. Something to do with it being election day :3. Bwahahaha ~~ I love no school days <33

Also~ I have some updates. Je-chan is now going to be called Choco-chan :D :D I needed a name change for her because Je. was just too boring. Haha, so I asked her, and she's okay with her name being Choco Girl. Choco as in chocolate :D.
Choco-chan and meh have been hanging out quite a bit lately :D Which is nice. I like that we're closer now :).

*is totally procrastinating homework btw*

Jessa-chan's birthday is coming up soon~ I still have no idea what I'm going to get her xDD. I think I have a pretty good idea though. I'm not sure if she'll like it, but oh well~ It's a free gift xD she should be happy with anything. Free stuff always makes me happy~ x3 lol even if it's and ugly itchy sweater xD or even a free penny :D.

Haha anyways~~ hm...I don't know what to talk about xD Nothing has really happened lately~ :3. My life is pretty normal, even though I'm surrounded by weirdos xDD. I feel pretty bad though ^ ^;; I seemed to be contagious. All my friends are. We all seem to eventually turn all the normal people into crazies. LOL so we're turning everyone into weirdos. And one day we'll take over the world >:D weirdos ftw! Haha I seem a bit hyper today xD. So sorry if I'm making like no sense at the moment :3

Oh yea~ Banana-kun's birthday is coming up too. Hmm~ lol I don't know what to do for his birthday either~ :3.

lol looks like I got some planning to do xD. Gosh, birthdays are so hard to do :\
I never know what to give the person xD.

Anyways, I hope you people have a nice day~ :D :D
Smile lots~ Laugh more~ and share happiness :)  [meaning go share my blog xD lol jk]

No comments:

Post a Comment