Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'm So Retarded~~ XDD

I'm pretty sure most of you people know this, but I'm really retarded xDDD LOL.

So one of my friend, Gleek (I'll call him this since that's what Pari made up xD), had randomly asked everyone "What kind of fairy tale creature would you think everyone would be?" xDDD So we all actually replied to this somewhat stupid idea. LOL I'll post our answers. *skims through answers* hmm~ well that'll make this blog entry too long xDD. So I'ma just post what they said I would be in their opinion.

Gleek-kun says I would be....
A skeleton ..-________-
LOL and then he says he's joking, and replies saying that he thinks of me as a green fairy or fairy godmother because I am always busy and helps everyone a lot.
[haha xD calling me a godmother makes me sound so old. why does everyone see me as an old person? ^ ^;; or like a mother figure?? xDD it's weird!]

Jessa-chan says I would be...
A princess ... ^ ^;;
She doesn't state why xD
[LOL xD I think this was funny. I do not see myself as a princess.]

Pari-chan says I would be...
A computer freak ...xD
[LOL I so know why she thinks this. I do all my school work on the computer, while everyone still uses their hand :3 I'm advanced. xD haha]

Rin-chan says I would be...
Red Riding Hood
Because I am an oblivious happy one, who doesn't know she's going to meet a wolf and get eaten, but is still happy. And supposedly, I'm smart in some ways xDD
[haha xD we think of Red Riding Hood in the same way xD]

Luka-chan and Nyu-san hasn't replied back yet D: so I can't give ya their answers. But I think Luka-chan will kill me when she sees what I wrote xD. LOL

What I wrote:



Rin 
goldy locks :D  . . . cuz u always cause lots of problems xDD LOL JK!! 
You're Red Riding Hood w/ a bit of the personality from the one in hood winked xD. You seem very cute little girl-ish, but you're also kind of smart and cunning, yet you can be a total idiot and believe in weird stuff.
this relates to red riding hood bcuz 
rrh is a lil' girl
rrh from hoodwinked is smart and is quick thinking.
rrh can be stupid tho cuz the one in the original story actually made contact w/ a wolf and told him where she was going!! xDDD

Luka
incubus! :D ....xDDD ROFLFMAO XDD JK JK JK XDD PLZ DONT KILL MEH LUKA-CHAN!!
I would say Luka is ...a moody/strange/abnormal vampire :D ...lol xDD that seems to fit well, ne? no explanations needed right? xDD

or maybe the grim reaper!! xDD I can picture being so sadistic and love seeing ppl's fear as she sends them to the underworld xDDDD LOLOL she'd love that xDD

Nyu
definitely a troll :D ...JK JK JK LOL DONT KILL ME NYU-SAN!  xDDDD
hmm...undead? yeaaa xDDD she's like a super being that cant be killed, so she's like the undead xDDD

haha xD *cough* okay seriously tho~ hmm~ I think Nyu~ should be~ a werewolf :3
She's always clawing at you and rawring xDD
She has the scary demeanor of a werewolf too xDD LOL soo yeaaa~ that is my final answer.
Nyu is a werewolf! XD     ewww~~~ xDDD my husband is a werewolf!!! xDD (lol Nyu-san is my "husband" btw xD I shall explain this later.)

Je.
nymph :D :D 
She's so pretty~~!! <33

Pari
a mermaid ^ ^ ~~ ...xDD LOL that sounds weird.
but I think it works :D
like you super pretty like a mermaid
your girly girl ^ ^
and you seem like the type to attract guys yet scare them off once they realize ur personality :D 
LOL XDDD JK JK JK ON THE LAST PART!!!!!!  xDDD

gosh im so mean today xDD
lol

Jessa
a unicorn!
I think this bcuz she's like one of those rare ppl who you come by.
she also helps you out wen u are in trouble (school work wise) 
so she's like a unicorn! xD

Gleek
the sandman..?? xDD LOLOL You put ppl to sleep w/ ur constant singing xDD haha JK JK JK JK
erm~ what would Gleek be~?? xDD
I think you would be a singing fairy xDD
lol u sing all the time, but u try and do no evil like a fairy would. and i guess ur always as hyper and cheery like a fairy too. so ur a singing musical fairy x3

Emiko (meh ;D)
 I WANT TO BE AN IMMORTAL GOD!!!! LOL THIS IS WHAT I WOULD BE XDDDDI AM UNKILLABLE AND SO LOVE-ABLE THAT PPL DONT WANT TO KILL MEH SO IM AN IMMORTAL XDD
*cough* more like too stupid to kill. everyone feels sorry for meh and pities me so they dont kill me *cough* xDD

AND IM A GOD BCUZ IM LIKE ONE >:D 



LOL I totally copy and pasted that all from the email I sent, so there is a bit of short hand "text" typing in there.So gomen for that~. Haha well I'm tired, so I'm going to sleep right now. Hmm...maybe I'll watch a drama episode or two first. Er- but I should go to sleep. Damn it! This is such a hard decision xDD. LOL
Okay~ I'll watch one drama episode, and then go to sleep. Yesh that sounds good xD
I'm currently watching Ikemen Desu Ne~ <333 which is like super epic. I suggest it to you people~! xD

1 comment: