Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!



Happy Halloween people~~~!!!!

Haha I didn't go trick or treating. I'm apparently too old for that xD. I had to work today too. I can't believe the stupid driver that drops everyone off at my work didn't come today. I ended up having to walk like 30 blocks tonight! That totally sucked. My feet were dying. When I came home I was dragged back out because my family had just gotten done trick or treating, and we were going out to eat. Sigh~ so now I'm really tired xD.

Despite not going out to trick or treat, I have actually been able to obtain a significant amount of candy.
Pari-chan let me eat a crap load of her candy corn xD so much so that I am now sick to the stomach of candy corn. lol.

I LOVE LUKA-CHAN TOO THOUGH!!! <333~~~
THAT EPIC WOMAN GAVE ME SOUR GUMMY WORMS~~~!!!! :D :D :D
*is enjoying a yummy piece right now* fufufufufu~~
Haha I don't think I've mentioned this before, but sour gummy worms are my favorite candy of all time. It is absolutely delicious, tasty, and sweet. I just love eating them. I don't know why. The flavoring is really good, but not anything special. But I love them. And Luka-chan loves me enough to get me some. I was so happy because I haven't eaten gummy worms in like forever xD. Haha so a special love shout to Luka-chan~! (even though she doesn't read my blog xD)



LOL So here are some really low quality pictures that I took with my NEW camera. haha no more crappy camera for me). However, since I don't know how to work my new camera, the pictures still come out crappy xD.
Anyways, this is of the handmade bag Luka-chan made for me to put my candy in. She made like a couple of these for everyone in my group of friends.
But the message she wrote on it was so mean TT^TT.
The first words I read is "You hoe-baggy woman!" xDD LOL it's tough love I tell ya! She also talks about how she loves meh (haha I knew it!). It's also L.'s (from death note) birthday today! So she mostly gave us candy because of L.'s birthday, and not for the purpose of Halloween xD.

Sigh~ well anyways, I got to go. My stupid mean science teacher gave me homework TT^TT. LOL but science teacher is so cool. He dressed up as a mad scientist today. It was hilarious xD.

Haha well anyways, I hope y'all have a fun Halloween. Go steal candy from your siblings (or jack 'em from random people off the street) ;D. And have a nice scary night~ throwing eggs at people's houses or watching scary movies or whatever the heck it is you do. xD haha *hopes you people have the common sense to not actually do what I say here*

2 comments:

  1. -luka-


    I SO DO TOO READ Yo' BLOG >O !!!!!! and sureee ily too ^ ^b

    and glad u liked da candy > lol. i actually liked reading yo' blog and how you suffered today xD lol.

    anyways happy halloween <3~

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Luka-chan. . .
    LOL xD

    i didn't kno you read my blog! xD i remember you telling me it was weird or something.

    haha ur so sadistic w/ all ur love of my pain and all that! :P

    i loved the candy~~ <3 thank you very much x)

    ReplyDelete