Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Meh Memoir

For English class, we're doing a study on memoirs. My English teacher is planning on making us write one ourselves. It was hard for me to do since I couldn't pick which one of my many fail memories to write about xD.
There's just so many. For example, the time I got slammed in the stomach with a pool stick, when I first rode a zip line, or my first haunted house, or when I witnessed a girl yelling at her imaginary creatures, and etc~. So yea, as you can see, I have experienced many things; ranging from chicken fights on the monkey bars to moving across the United States by car. However, my English teacher had my class only write the lead to our memoirs as tonight's homework. I decided to share it :D. Okay~ so here's the lead/beginning paragraph/hook to my memoir:


I remember a pretty, blonde girl in a blue wizard’s cloak. She looked to be older than me, and taller; a giant to my standards. “Get down on your hands and knees,” she ordered in a soft voice. I had felt the need to follow this girl’s command. Thus, I did as I was told. I got down on my hands and knees, and awaited further directions. “Now crawl,” She says. Into a dark confined space I went. I was now entrapped into a boxed area, nowhere to go but forward. People were crawling in after me; making the choice to turn back seemed unlikely. I readied myself for what was about to happen. Gathering as much courage as I possibly could. I was about to find out just how much fear can make my heart pound…

^Lol mine sounds stupid and weird xD. I also tried to make it suspenseful, but epicly failed > <;;. The lead to my memoir probably doesn't make any sense, and you're most likely thinking "Huh?" Haha so why don't ya comment to meh about what you think my memoir is about? :D I would like to hear your guesses x3 it might prove to be interesting for meh. Whoever can get is right will get .... a congratulations from lil' ol' meh xD.
I'll be sharing my memoir as I start to work on it more, but for now this is all y'all will get. So enjoy~ xD

ps. it has nothing to do with rape, for all of you ppl who thought wrongly at "get down on your hands and knees" -____- . . . . . . . .lol xD or is it just me again who noticed that fail, somewhat wrong sounding, line?

6 comments:

  1. Ai (using school comp xD)October 26, 2011 at 12:01 PM

    =_=
    hide-and-seek?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you'll find out. Be patient woman x3

    ReplyDelete
  3. update!!!!!!woman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Anunymus. . .

    lol oh my gosh! i totally forgot about this xD

    haha okay~ but my memoir ended up being super long :3 (8 pages!)

    i think I'll post it anyways. maybe tomorrow? ^ ^

    ReplyDelete