Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Another Day at Work

It was another successful day at work again :)
....gosh I feel kind of old now that I use that word >_> I don't know why. It's just that this sudden thinking of "Oh my gosh only old people say that." hit meh. ..Yesh, I'm saying that 20+ people are old x3. LOL xD I'm afraid that Nyu-san is rubbing off on me. She's the type to think that she's old because she's getting older with every second of her life xD. Hmm...but I guess teenagers work too, so maybe I'm not that old just yet x3.
Anyways, I'm in the mood to talk about the pros and cons of my job today~. I think I shall. Okay, so like everything else we do in life, let's start with the pros/positives :D! ...wait, what's that o.O? You don't always start with the positives of a subject?! Well you should. Anyways, moving on!

Pros

-Since I grade homework of all kinds, my English and math skills have improved. Even though it's elementary school homework, it still helps :3. How? Well for English, it helps me review basic grammar and review meanings of words and what not. For math, it helps me increase my speed of solving simple problems.
-I'm surrounded by kids who loves meh <3  (which...might actually be a creepy thing xD)
-I get money $$$ oh ho ho ho~!
-The experience I gain is good ^ ^

Cons

-I have to walk there by myself sometimes TT^TT so scary~. I wish I had a friend to walk with :3 but sigh~ no one goes in the same direction.
-It's far (lol not really xD only like 6 blocks)
-It takes up my pressure free time D':
-the kids are too clingy > <

Yuupp that's all I can think of for now xD.
It's kind of weird. These kids are like in elementary school having a face book, email, cell phone, cash, and everything. But when I was their age all I got was...wait I didn't get shit! (excuse my french). So yea, kids these days are lucky xD.
Back to the clingy thing though. I swear these kids are weird ^ ^;;. They all ask for my contact information...it's creepy, but they're just elementary kids, so it's not like they're stalking me. . . I hope xD. Anyways, there's this little girl who's like fallen in love with me, and asked for my phone number. I gave it to her (she was so cute. it's hard to say no..plus I'm a push over, remember? xD) She called me twice. The conversations were interestingly odd... xD;;. (I'ma name her Aya. and her brother will be Yasu). thoughts are in italics btw :3

~First convo~
me: Hello?
Aya: Hi Emiko!
me: who's this?
Aya: Wah~?! How do you not know who it is?
me: i..i don't know.
Aya: It's me Aya!
me: oh...hi ^ ^;;
Aya: you gave me your phone number!
me: yea..i did no shit sherlock or else you wouldn't be calling me right now xD

i was eating dinner so that was the end xD. Aya is ...kinda weird for a 4th grader ^ ^;;

~Second convo~

the phone rings and I look at the caller ID.
me: Oh it's Aya. *answers the phone* Hi Aya!
Aya: oh my gosh! How'd you know it was me?!
me: i'm psychic :)
Aya: huh?!
me: I can tell the future :D
Aya: really?! That's so cool!
me: yuup.
Aya: I'm going to give the phone to my brother now.
me: okay...
Yasu: wei wei? (chinese way of saying "hello" over the phone :3)
me: hello~
Yasu: wei!? wei!?
me: hello!
Yasu: talk louder.
me: HELLO!
Yasu: Too loud!
me: ^ ^;; uhh..
Yasu: How many family members do you have?
me: weird question I have seven..
Yasu: Really!? That's a big number! I have 13.
me: that's um..a bigger number xD Cool!
Yasu: i have my six sisters and my seven brothers. plus my dad and 3 grandmas and 3 grandpas. also me and Aya and my other sister.
me: That's nice :) ...um..that's more than 13 ^ ^;;
Yasu: Aya is in the shower.
me: that's nice...i didn't need to know that >_>
Yasu: wei?
me: i'm still here..
Aya: Emiko?
me: hi ^ ^;;
Aya: can you come over to my house?

and yea after that she tries to convince me to go to her house...which was weird xD. The conversation I had with them was odd to say in the least. Rin-chan cracked up when she heard about it. >_> I wonder how many calls I'll get that are like this. I think about 3 fourth graders asked for my contact information...and they're most likely to share it. One little boy wrote my phone number on his eraser and another memorized it in a day. Sigh~ life seem like it'll get interesting soon xD ...the sad part is that I'm getting phone calls from elementary schoolers instead of, I don't know, something more favorable(?) like cute boys LOL xD jk.

2 comments:

  1. when do u get home???

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Anonymous. . .

    I work from 3~6pm :3
    I don't get home until 6:30 pm though.

    ReplyDelete