Saturday, October 8, 2011

Nom Nom Craze...and stuff

I'm starting to eat a lot D':
I don't know why. The amount of food my stomach needs to be satisfied has increased.
My dad says that since I'm working more, I burn more calories; which in returns makes me eat more.
Burning calories is good. Eating more is bad because I just regain those calories >_>.
This is ...very unpleasant news :\
"nom nom nom" is the sound people use for eating nowadays xD
so I titled today's post as "nom nom crazy" ^ ^ makes sense, ne? But I think it sounds kinda stupid now xD lol. 

Anyways, what totally sucks more than gaining calories, is that since I have after school activities and my job, I have like no time to study!
I wake up at 6:00 a.m. (instead of 5) so I can get more sleep in (since you need sleep to work efficiently). *suddenly starts ranting about daily schedule* I leave for school at 7:30, so during that hour of time I have, I study (because my teachers love giving pop quizzes >3<). So once I reached school, I learn stuff for 6 hours -__-. I have after school activities (which include doing volunteer work for teachers and tutoring a little girl on tues. to thurs.). Those after school activities don't end until 3:15 p.m. After that I go straight to my job, which I have to walk to (about 6 blocks away). And I stay until 6:00 p.m. I come home. Eat dinner and take a shower. By then it'll be 8:00. I'm so tired, but I do homework (usually don't finish until 10 or 12 depending on amount). I go straight to sleep, and repeat the process. TT^TT no time you see?

And as the week ends, I have my beautiful weekend to look forward to ^w^
Wrong! >3<
I have to study Dx
sigh~ this totally sucks. xD but I can handle it. Once the testing is over, than I can go back to being lazy x). But I still have the job thing >_>. LOL xD as long as I'm making money, I don't really care.
Oh! My job. Okay, update on that. Turns out I'm sticking with Boss and Kohai-chan. Boss's friend said that because I'm not a "professional," I'll still get paid the same; which totally sucks :T. Luckily though, Boss likes me a lot, so she's willing to raise my pay. I feel kinda bad though ^ ^;;. She has to fire someone in order to raise my pay. But in my defense, that person never shows up >_> so I think she kinda should get fired. Anyways, now I'm making $15 a day instead of $6. Yay! v(^ ^)v

Sigh~ got to go study now D;
bye bye for now :)

10 comments:

  1. To Anonymous. . .
    -____-;; excuse me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. take some vitamins they help a lot and its true if you drink lots of water before eating youll feel full faster

    ps im not the first anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Anonymous. . .
    Thanks for the advice!
    Drinking water sounds like a good idea :) i'll hav to try that.
    ..but idk about the vitamins part xD i don't like medicine.

    ps. i bet ur a girl, right? :D
    the other might hav been a guy xP lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous one sounds like smoothie :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Ai...
    LOL Ai-chan wat a random comment
    but maybe~ ^w^

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, he did use the :3 face
    and it sounds like koibi-kun
    but koibi doesnt read ur blog so its probably smoothie

    ReplyDelete
  7. im not a girl,gosh just thought id help u with fattitude but you had to go on and judge my gender didnt u??

    ReplyDelete
  8. To Anonymous. . .

    \o/ I'm so sorry!
    erm...i guess that was kind of rude for me to assume ^ ^;;.

    -smacks herself for being so stupid-

    its very cool for a guy to be so knowledgeable about this kind of stuff :D

    ReplyDelete