Wednesday, October 5, 2011

First Time on the Job ;D

I got my first job yesterday !! Yay~ ^ ^!! I'm very excited.
I was going to tell you all about it yesterday after it happened, but I didn't get finished with all my homework until 12, and I have to wake up at 6 am D': so I didn't get the time to blog. Forgive meh please OTL ! lol I'm gonna blog about it now, so I guess no worries x3.
It was all very shocking/surprising when it all happened. In truth, I didn't plan or ask for the job xD. Yesterday, when I came out of the school building after my after school activities, I saw my dad's car drive up to me. I was like "Yay! Now I don't need to walk home x3" However, the first thing he tells me is "I got a job for you." I think I watch too many movies because when he said that I was totally thinking about assassination jobs xD lolol I'm so weird because of course I'd never be hired for such a thing (or would I? x3). With the thought of assassination jobs, I looked at my dad as if he were crazy. Eventually though, reality hit meh and I asked the logical question of "W-what kind of job...?" xD. He then precedes to tell me about what I'm going to do. Except, what he said was super weird and confusing. My dad has the tendency to explain things in a rather long, boring, unnecessary way xD so a lot of the times, I have to take what he says and translate it into what I call "Emiko Language," meaning a language that I can understand (i do this for a lot of ppl i kno actually ^ ^;;). Anyways, *gets off topic too easily* basically I was hired to help a group of kids with their homework and somewhat babysit them. It's like one of those places that kids go to after school while their parents are at work. All I did yesterday was correct homework, and help around a bit. My hours are 3 to 6. Which is perfect because my after school activities don't end until 3 (meaning i'll be slightly late though which my "boss" said was okay. hmm...I think i'll nickname my boss, boss xD thats not what i call her though irl.). There's also two other people who work there. One of them were absent. I found out that one  of those two people happen to go to my school. She's a grade younger than me, so I'm going to name her Kohai-chan (underclassmen). Anyways, she's okay. Kohai-chan is a very impatient person because whenever the kids don't listen to her, she just yells "SHUT UP!" at them. Not the best way to handle kids ^ ^;; I would know since I have 3 younger siblings. The kids don't take Kohai-chan very seriously, and laugh at her attempts to calm everyone down. She's still really nice though; helpful and friendly. She laughs with the kids a lot. I wish to be close the kids like that as well. All the kids there are like 1st grade to 5th grade (basically elementary kids). Since these kids are so young, they're a total pain in me bum! I swear those kids were are crazy!! There was one kid who tried to escape out the door! Me and Kohai-chan had to run after him. I was freaking out! Like what kind of kid does this?!? When he first ran past me and too the door, I was like "wtf is happening?!" It took awhile to process everything through my brain. Kohai-chan ran after him, and the instinct to help her kicked in, so I ran out the door too. He fell down, and we held him. He actually started rolling on the floor to break free of our grasp. To get him back inside, we had to carry him by his hands and feet. I couldn't believe a kid would actually try and break free...then a few other kids tried the same thing >_>. Some even tried to get out by the windows. Of course it was all just a game to them. It's not like we torture them or anything...
With all this said, you can imagine how "excited" I am to go back again today!*sarcasm* haha okay seriously though, I kinda am. It's a good experience, and I get paid lol xD.

ps. wanted to post a bunch of pics i took of exia and a souvenir i got form Katrina-chan, but that'll make this entry too long, so i'll post it tomorrow.
but for a sneak peak, you could go check out my deviantart account. I posted two on there. ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment