Sunday, October 2, 2011

Exia-Near Love~

After I finished homework, I was too tired to study D; So I decided to play with Exia-Near xD.
I made him do a bunch of different poses :3. He's so cute for a robot ^w^. . . .
Well, um yea, enjoy the pics I guess. x3

 Supposed to look like this: click this.
Buuut I totally failed xD and couldn't position Exia-Near into Miku's position. Oh well, it's still cool :3
 Close up on Exia's face.
I just noticed that his face is kinda scary looking xD but I still find Exia-Near cute. ^ ^ don't know why~. I guess I'm just crazy x3. I don't know why, but the lighting came out yellow in this one. LOL how weird~. And did anyone notice that he's missing half of the white "v" shaped thing on his forehead? > < I can't believe I broke Exia-Near. Sigh~ I'm such an idiot. D;
 Exia is epic for his ability to use many different types of weapons <3. He has seven different swords I believe :3.
Anyways~ I hope you enjoyed the picture x3. I know I enjoyed taking the pictures xD. Exia is cool <3
And yeaaa this can probably only be appreciated by gundam fans but whatever.
I have to go to sleep now though :3. Gotta wake up early for school tomorrow (ugh Dx).

Good nighto~ ;D

ps. i posted some stuff on my deviantart account (two of these pics and one other). u may go check it out if ya like xD
Emiko's (rather fail) Deviantart

No comments:

Post a Comment