Saturday, October 22, 2011

Love is all I have

ROFL XD I feel terribly bad for Luka-chan~.

She's one of my best friends.
She helps me with my homework.
I like calling her for homework help because
1. she has good answers xD. even if she says she just b.s. all of her homework, it always sounds legit and smart.
2. she knows how incredibly retarded and lazy I am, and will help me xD plus her explanations are nice and easy to understand. (unlike Nyu-san's who makes you want to say "wtff? that makes no sense xD". or like Rin-chan who knows I'm lazy and can do it myself, so she leaves me to die w/ the problem.)
and
3. everything is strictly to the point with her xD. No beating around the bush or unsure answer. (unlike Nyu-san where you never get to the answer of things because she's always going on about food or something xD. or Rin-chan who confuses me even more at times with her weird logic xD)

So Luka-chan is my go to person for homework and projects xD
(nyu-san is my food/music/anime critic. rin-chan is my therapist lol. katrina-chan is also my homework helper and anime fan talk person xD)

I also ask Luka-chan for drawing requests. :D She's super good at drawing (in my opinion)!
Check out Luka-chan's art at Deviantart.com

I feel incredibly bad though ^ ^;;. I ask so much from her(or that's what she complains about), but I don't have anything to give her.

It's quite funny though xD. Whenever I ask her for something, she'll always be like "What do I get in return?" Note: Luka-chan may help me with all of this stuff, but her work is never free xD. So to think of her as a super generous person would be a semi-off impression x3.

To be honest, I'm like dead poor xD. I have money from my job and allowance, but I choose not to spend it on anything. I'm saving it up for college, or extra expenses I'll need for when I go to college, or for a car, or things like that. My friends think I'm crazy for doing that though xD. They can't wait to spend money on desired objects :3.

Anyways, back on topic. Since I'm theoretically flat broke, I always have to repay Luka-chan with things I already have.
So messages to her about doing favors/requests would sound something like this:


I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU DO THIS FAVOR FOR MEHH


And her replies would be like:
Why the f*** would I want your love?!? -___-;; You know how useless that is to me?!


I'll reply with something stupid like:

LOL I always say i'll love you cuz i'm like broke and worthless, so i have like no shit to give you.
and love is the only thing i really got to give xDDDD

Than she'll ask the quite reasonable question of:
lolz what makes you think i want your love?? XDDDDDDD


So my idiotic response would be like:
LOL xD nothing makes me think you do
but like i sed it's all i got,
so u take it or ya leave it xDD

Luka-chan will meanly say:
Haha I'll definitely leave it xD you fail woman.


^LOL xD yuup~ that's how things usually go. Love is all I have~. But Luka-chan apparently doesn't want it. xD But she should count herself lucky because it's a valuable offer x).


Thus, I feel terribly bad that she helps me all the time, and all she gets is my love xD
Haha but it just shows that we're super good friends xD haha or just really weird ones~.

No comments:

Post a Comment