Sunday, October 23, 2011

Requested Answers

LOL XD So my friends are incredibly weird, and wanted me to fill out the answers to my newest interview. I think this request is really stupid because of the type of questions listed xD, but just to please them, I'll answer the questions anyways. Haha xD so prepare for some fail answers, and enjoy the read~

ps. you should go check out the answers my friends wrote in the "Interrogation Time!" page I created if you haven't already :D

1. Hello :). May I ask you for your name?
It’s Emiko H. Seiei~~ :D please remember this. ^ ^

2. Are you prepared for this interview?
I would like to think so …..

3. What is your opinion on Emiko? (tell the truth. either mean or nice. she don't care xD)
People pick on her too much!!! It’s incredible how she can still live after being harassed so much all the time!! xD

4. You were on a hiking trip with Emiko. If Emiko was hanging off of a cliff, and you had the choice of saving her or your last supply of food that was also apparently hanging off the cliff. Would you save Emiko or the food? (if you pick food, Emiko  will understand xD)
Hmm…save myself…or save the food…?? Er- well this is a tough one xD.

Okay, final answer: Depends on what kind of food I’m saving :D

5. BANANA! 
So many things in my life can be connected to this one word~ xD
(a stupid guy I know, my aunt hates this fruit, it’s one of my friend’s favorite color, Rin’s boyfriend/husband, and etc~ xD)

6. What would you do if someone told you that you had to get a gender swap operation due to health issues? 
erm- I…I don’t know how I would feel about getting my boobs chopped off ^ ^;; …

7. If you get kidnapped and about to get raped, how would you defend yourself?
Bite his dick off, duh :3

8. Are you afraid of spiders/bugs? clowns? sock monkeys? boobs? old people? if so why?
OBVIOUSLY SOCK MONKEYS!! THEY WILL COME ALIVE AND KILL YOU!!!

9. I less than three you :)
I love myself :D (narcissist~~ x3)

10. Let's say you were semi-rich, and could get Emiko anything. What kind of gift do you think Emiko would want? And would you get it for her? 
I would just give her the money xD. That way she can just buy the damn thing herself.

11. Do you even remember Emiko‘s birthday??
Nope :D. My memory is fail, and I usually need to have the google calendar remind me :)

12. What would you do if you found out Emiko was a male?
LOL XD I WOULD FREAK OUT!! Buuut~ last time I checked, I don’t have a dick :T so no worries~ x3

13. You open your door, to see that someone had left you a gift on your door step. It was a dildo. What would you do with it? (you will not be judged for whatever answer you put ^ ^)
I’d mass produce it and give send it to all my friends :D

14. Emiko steals all the food in your house, and all your right shoes. What is your response?
I’d steal all her soap :3 so that way she’ll smell like crap >:D

15. What is your opinion on gorilla warlords? :)
LOLOL XD EWW~~!! I think of my old social studies teacher xDD He was sooo hairy >__<

16. You are being chased by an angry mob with pitch forks. You would:
A) run like hell
B) fling tomatoes at them. hoping they would go away.
C) hide in your closet 
D) throw Emiko  at the mob
I pick E)throw a gorilla warlord at the mob ^ ^ That way I can trip them all with a hairy creature >:D

17. answer this question:one+two hundred and seventy six+bombs+one million+foot statues+forty two+me+pi= ?
-brain failure-

18. This is now the end of the interview. Did you have fun? Were these questions hard? Do you love meh? :D
No I didn’t have fun! It was hard! I mean, do you know how hard it is to answer interview questions when it directly involves YOURSELF in the questions?? and no I don’t love you. You’re a total idiot for even doing this xDD

5 comments:

  1. wow...just...wow oh and i think u would want to delete the comment above me because it displays ur name...now i noe ur name mohahaha, no worries i live in london and cant stalk you... lol...sockmonkeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait unless u live in london but im guessing not~sigh~ noone lives in freakin london anymore oh and now that i think about it i dont think thats ur real name

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Anonymous. . .

    Yea xD that's not my real name, just a nickname at school :T
    London is super cool! :D I would love to live there <3
    hehe a new reader? or have i met you online somewhere? x3

    ReplyDelete
  4. no im new but dont have a ~looks at adress bar~ blogspot account so i cant follow u

    oh and you spelled my names wrong, itz anunymus jeez woman get it right and isnt that name from like ramona and beezus book or something

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Anunymus. . .

    lol xD i didn't realize the spelling! that's super cool ^ ^

    haha and welcome to my blog, dear new reader! :D

    yea it is :) a lot of ppl say i'm like the character~ so it became a nickname :3 ppl found a diff. spelling, and used that xD

    and u dont need an account to follow me :D
    jus click the follow button, and it should let you follow me, if you so wish to. ^ ^

    ReplyDelete