Saturday, October 15, 2011

Distracted

Wah~~!! So much work to do.

I have to do a Spanish power point presentation about Paraguay.
I have to do a science lab report where I have to graph 189 points! Finished 166 as of yesterday....I'll never want to look at dots and lines for a long time >_>
There's also my English homework. I have to get to the library, and find a biography/autobiography book. Except I have no idea why I need it. The teacher wont tell us > <. Also, have to finish my stupid book summaries. Like why the hell can't I just read a book in peace?! I don't like writing about what I read afterwards >3< because I also end up writing long ass summaries when I don't have to. *is incapable of condensing thoughts*

Hehe but I like social studies~ ^ ^. So easy <3
^LOL Never in a million years would I thought that I would ever say that.
I used to hate social studies, but now I love it. My teacher is so hilarious awesome! xD He's the reason why I'm interested in social studies. You know how hard that is to do?!
I love my science teacher too. He's so perverted xDDD ROFL. He likes to call the devil "the horny guy" xDD get because of the devil's horns, but it's thought with perverted intent xD. He made a joke about how he used to pronounce altitude as "al-tit-tude" xDD. And he's said many other things that drip with pervertedness xD. Sigh~ that guy is hilarious.

Har har getting of topic, so normally I would get all this work finished by now, buuut I have recently realized that there is a distraction in my life :P. I would call it a type of distraction that makes me happy. Unfortunately, this distraction happens to be a person; a guy to be more exact (cuz no I'm not lez *cough cough* Banana-kun!). Sadly, I have no chance and his heart is taken by another :P (can I kill her? LOL xD jk jk). Except, even though I know this, I still can't stop chatting with him! It's so strange > <. Why are boys so annoying?! Damn, I blame my stupid girly hormones xP. Haha which reminds me, that was one of my popular quotes at school xD. Sigh good memories good memories :). *cough* Anyways, yup this guy has taken like 3~7 hours away from my life practically everyday xD. Luckily though, I'm not crazy or obsessed (yet).
Hmm..but except, I don't know. I get this happy feeling whenever I talk to him, and I always want to talk to him. I like being around him. He makes me happier than a normal person would. However, even with all these stupid feelings mushing around inside of me, I can't really say I love the person, per say. Just enjoy their company. So I have concluded that this is what people call a "crush", a baby one, but still a crush nonetheless... And I have no idea why I'm ranting/explaining about this xD. It's just good to get all my thoughts out I guess :3. Would've blogged about this earlier since it's been going on for awhile. But wanted to be sure of how I felt before I told you guys because I don't want to to go ranting on about some guy and then randomly stop liking him. That'd be weird :3

Anyways, since a chunk of my time is taken away by this guy everyday, my grades have been slipping. Sigh~ the worst part about falling for someone xD. Hmm...so I have to find a way to keep my grades up and still be able to talk with him. What should I do? LOL my mind is totally drawing a blank here. Haha maybe I'll just study at the same time I'm talking with him. Sounds like a good idea, ne? :3
Hehe multitasking ~ x)

....
sigh I'm so hopeless xD

3 comments:

  1. and u dont even noe how old he is, how he looks like, could be a perverted stalker... just sayin

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Anonymous. . .

    I never stated that in my entry.
    How would you know whether I knew that information or not? :P

    ReplyDelete