Saturday, October 29, 2011

I Think I Did Good!

I FINISHED!!

Yea I finally took that damn exam I was (somewhat) studying my bum off for!

I finished~~ hahaha yay~~!!

Now I am free from my darn dad's complaining. I can do whatever I want without worrying about time.

I am happy.

I did much better than I thought I would on the test!! :D :D So I am pretty happy.

Plus I just had red bull earlier, so I'm kinda hyper at the moment xD

Wa hahahaa~~

The real test was much easier than the practice tests I took!! So I think I did well. :D I hope I did well. I'm pretty sure I did well xD.

I can't believe I had to wait outside for a whole 2 hours before the test! It was so damn cold too!! Plus there was rain!! My friend didn't dress warm enough, so I lent her one of my jackets (I was wearing like three xD). Even though I was wearing two jackets it was still cold! I was jumping up and down, spinning in circles, and clinging onto my friends in order to stay warm. I must have looked like a total idiot xD lol. Those two hours were fun though I guess. I got to talk with my friends for awhile and just laugh. It helped reduce the stress a bit. I don't remember what the hell we were talking about for two hours though xD.

When we finally got inside though, we were separated T^T. But we all had to climb to the fifth floor. I was totally fine, but once I reached the fourth floor my legs suddenly felt tired. The last step to get up to the fifth was so difficult! I don't know why, but my leg just wouldn't lift itself up xD.

Luckily, one of my friends from school was in the same room as me :D. I'll call him Davy xD like davy jones from spongebob (haha idk why i picked this name though xD). Davy sat in front of me during the test.

My proctor was incredibly stupid and mediocre though!!

She forgot to put her name, date, and room number on the chalk board. And there was this guy who had to film the faces of everyone in the room for some reason. So when he noticed the name was missing, he stopped and was like "Put your name on the board." The lady did. He filmed the room, and then said "Oh wait you have to put the date on the board." Filmed again, "Oh wait you have to put the room number on the board." I wasted like 6 minutes of my life watching him film the stupid faces of the people in the room like 7 times!

Also, it was so unfair!! The proctor was mean to me >~<.
It was like she had something against my pencil case!
She pointed to it and was like "What is that?!?"
I was like "...a pencil case..." I can't believe she had to ask what it was ^ ^;;.
"Well keep it open! Don't close it!"
"W-why...? o.O"
"Because I don't know if you can have that. And you might cheat!"

The only thing that pisses me off about her making such a comment is that there were like five other people with pencil cases out on their desks next to me, and I was the only one receiving crap about it!

The proctor lady screwed up so many times in the instructions too! So we ended up starting late, and it was all so retarded.

Sigh~ just my luck to be the one stuck with the mediocre proctor. All my friends got nice ones xD.

My proctor thought that me and Davy were siblings ^ ^;;. That was weird. xD Haha if Davy was my brother I don't think I'd mind. He's really funny. Luka-chan and I kept pestering him with questions, and he got so frustrated that he just randomly shouted "I'M A VIRGIN!" and we all started cracking up xD. It was just so random and funny.

Davy went to the bathroom so many times during the test though! He was so nervous during the test that he kept getting up to go to the bathroom, and drink water. Supposedly doing that made him feel better.

When I came out of the building, it was snowing! I love snow. It's so pretty~~ <33
Except I hate how it makes everything so cold! xD

Haha okay, well before this gets too long, I'm going to stop talking xD

but yea~ I hope I get a good score on the test >w< *crosses fingers*

1 comment:

  1. good luck butt im pretty sure u wont need it so i take it back and throw it in the garbage

    ReplyDelete