Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Story Reveals a Twist

My little brother is sick. I feel so bad for him. He's throwing up every hour or so. He refuses to take medicine, and it seems like he'll stay sick forever. I'm so worried for him. I wish he was old enough to understand the benefit of medicine. He should drink more water and sleep. But he doesn't want to. Gosh, why do little ones have to be so stubborn? :\
haha okay, this is not what I wanted to talk about though xD. It was just on my mind at the moment.

Okay, now down to the fun part of my life: my love life. xD lol. (inner note: gosh. this is gonna be weird to talk about now that so many of my friends read my blog ^ ^;;)

I have mentioned about the guy I like before. I have yet to tell who he is to many people yet. Rin-chan has been killing me to tell her who he is xD.
I really really like this guy. I can't say why because I'm not sure myself. But whenever I talk to him, I feel my heart race. And I am always just so much happier.
However, there is a twist. There's always a twist! Love just doesn't let you be peaceful >__<.
I have found out that a guy friend of mine from awhile back might possibly like me. I don't think I have the same feelings for him though. Well to be honest I'm not sure. I enjoy conversations with him. However, I don't think he's really my type. It's awkward seeing him now though ^ ^;;. sigh~ so I don't know what I'm going to do about that. But I'll think of something...I hope...
There's also another twist. It involves another guy. This guy is much nicer to me than the person I like. He says such kind words all the time. He makes me smile and blush. I don't blush often. It's weird. I feel like I'm cheating on the guy I like even though we're not dating. I am very uncomfortable with this. I have never been faced with the problem of liking two guys. I still strongly like the first guy, but.. I don't know what's going to happen in the future. Sigh~ this is getting dramatic. ^ ^;;
What worse though is that the guy I like likes another. So this is turning out to be some kind of weird triangle. ..wait not a triangle ^ ^;; more than three ppl (lol apparently my heart is freaking out so much it is affecting my brain).

Love is an annoying topic. It is an interestingly drama-filled one though. I'm sorry I'm explaining my love story so vaguely. I would love to give more details. But at the moment I cannot risk saying too much. So please forgive me.

LOL My dad is getting suspicious of me!! I don't know it was so random.
He was like "Emiko!"
I turned to him and said "Uh..yes Daddy?"
"You are suspicious!" He bluntly states, "Why are you being so suspicious?!"
"Haha she has a boyfriend!" My sister adds in.
"NO I DONT!" I shout, "Why do you find me suspicious?"
"I don't know! You're just so suspicious!" He says. LOL xD my dad is smart, but he can say the most randomly vague things ever.
"But I'm not being suspicious TT^TT" I say.
"Then why you seem like you're hiding things."
"because I am. xD" I thought.
"I'm not hiding anything! I know I'm not able to hide anything from my daddy." I said w/ the most innocent look I could muster up xD.

sigh~ I'm not allowed to date. My dad thinks liking boys at my age is stupid. And if I like a guy he won't get mad, but he won't understand why and be all grumpy. My dad is weird. I just think he's not ready for me to date boys, and I'm reaching the age he had allowed me to date pretty soon. xD So he's probably freaking out, and has no clue what to do. LOL poor dad. xD

Sigh~ well I'm done talking for today xD.

Blog to ya laters~
Have a nice day~
I hope you live forever~
I wish you good luck in whatever you're doing~
Congratulations in life~
Smile always~
And follow me if you haven't already~

:D :D :D

4 comments:

  1. What worse though is that the guy I like likes another....
    OMG he's GAY!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Anunymus. . .

    LOL xD I sure hope not!

    that would suck so badly. haha xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. -luka-
    LOL DOESNT YOUR DAD READ Yo' BLOG ? xDDDD

    and HAHAHAHAHAHAH I KNOW WUT UR TALKING BOUT !!!! your crazy i******t @f****s !!!!!! (censored for obvious readons, i hope you can de-code it...)

    && i love how blunt yo dad is. i mean, just randomly, hes like EMIKO, UR SUSPICIOUS ! XDDDD HILARIOUS !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Luka-chan . . .

    XDDD Haha oh hell naw.
    i hope he doesn't i mean.
    he says he doesnt xD but then again, u never kno~
    if he does, he shows no sign of ever reading my blog (i'd probably be dead by now if he did).

    LOL yes! My dad is super blunt! and retarded xDD

    and no i wasn't able to uncensor ur crap xD lol.

    ReplyDelete