Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ma ma Boo boo

LOL xD yea~ that was a Chinese word I learned awhile back :3
It means so-so. And that's how my day went basically.
I don't know why, but I was just so annoyed and tired at everything today. When I'm in a grumpy mood, I'm not the best to be around ^ ^;;. I get super pessimistic and technical about everything. My usual fun, stupid, crazy mood vanishes and gets replaced with this tired, grumpy, glass half empty kind of mood. I hate it when I get into these kinds of moods, but that's what happened to me today :P. A friend of mine is totally weird, and made it worse. For some reason he thinks shoving a pen in my face saying "smile damn it!" will help. First of all, his shouting gives me a head ache, and didn't appear as amusing as it should have been. Plus, who the hell wants a pen two centimeters from their eyeball!?! I can just imagine myself losing an eye over that xD. In this mood, my conceited level gets kicked up a notch or two, and I get annoyed at everyone's stupidity :P. No I'm not pmsing. I think I've just finally started to feel the full impact my part time job has on me xP. I don't get done with homework until late into the night now a days and have been lacking in the sleep department > <. This is one of the fortunate days where I can finally get a break before 11 pm :). LOL but I have no life, and decided to spend this free time on blogging.

Haha anyways~ I best be getting to bed (don't want to waste this precious sleeping time).
Good night ^ ^

5 comments:

  1. actually, its ma ma hu(who) hu(who) ^ ^;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Emiko ^^ i like your blog... its been a rough day for you right... may i ask what kind of job are you doing?... why does it require your presence until 11?... well anyway be sure to get enough rest and have a nice day k?...^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ai-chan. . .
    LOL xD no wonder Nyu-san didn't know what the heck i was saying xD

    @rOzE. . .
    hi~ :D. And thanks! I like yours too :). i work as a type of tutor who helps kids with their homework. I get off at 6 pm. But i don't finish hw until 12 am. so i was glad i was able to finish before 11 :D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your really good in making your blog^^

    wow! what a very tiresome job...by the way how old are you, your still studying right how come you have a job already?cause i think that i'm older than you but i can't have a job until i reach 18 though...your a pretty hard worker you know... and i don't think that your a nerdy, your much cheerful than i expected you to be and your more open to others and people like that you know...^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. To rOzE. . .

    thanks ;) my dad is really good at web design, so i'd like to hope that i've got some talent in it to xD.

    im sorry, but i've made it a point to not reveal my age ^ ^;;. I am just willing to share that I am in my teens. Over here you just need parents permission to get a job and be at least 13~14.

    haha and if you wish to tkl to me further could you plz do it on DCW. I dont want the comments to become a chat-like thing ^ ^;;

    ReplyDelete