Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Shoes, Bowling, and Non-gushable Brains~

Warning: post may be very long because I feel incredibly hyper and stupid at the moment x3

Today I went on a bowling trip :D. Har har har~ so much fun. But lets start from the beginning, ne?

I had to spend a whole two periods doing nothing before we actually started to leave for the trip. During these two periods, I had to find some way to entertain myself. I'm part of the year book committee this year, so I pulled out my camera and started harassing people by taking pictures. LOL xD jk. I just started goofing off and taking random pictures of people. How come tons of people don't like taking pictures?? Pictures are fun xD you can do a bunch of weird stuff when taking pictures. I was looking at Luka-chan's shoes today. ..yea don't ask me why. I like shoes(?). xD haha. Anyways, I think they're pretty cool though. She drew on 'em. Luka-chan is a super talented drawer (in my opinion xD).
I took some pictures of them :3


 Lucka-chan loves the color pink and her anime character look is based off of Luka Megurine. Therefore, she has Luka Megurine drawn onto her shoes, and the number 3. Three has become "her" number xD. On the shoe with the number 3 on it, you'll see some wording/letters. According to Luka-chan, "It's insinuated yaoi." (Yaoi = anime male x male). It's yaoi because it says L Lawliet x B.B. ^ ^;;. LOL xD but I wish I had the skills to do this to my shoes....well firstly I'd wish for shoes that I can draw on like this xD.
And sorry for the weird difference in colors for all three of the pictures xD My camera is incredibly crappy. Luckily, I'm getting a new camera soon! <3. Supposedly it's a super cool camera. I totally forgot what my dad told me about my soon to be new gift, but I'll tell ya about it when I get it x3.




I also took a bunch of very hilarious pictures. One of my friends tried to do a fail Michael Jackson pose xD. Other's hid their faces with book bags. One threatened my life if I didn't delete the picture. A meanie stole my camera just so she could delete the "bad" picture of herself. And I got a bunch of funny looking blurry ones xD. One made Lucka-chan look like she had a dislocated neck. I started cracking up xD.

ROFL XD This is a really scary as hell picture of Nyu-san in her favorite hoodie. Doesn't she look rather inhuman like? xD It scared the crap out of everyone I shared the picture with. This is an example of one of the many fail pictures my camera takes :P.

Anyways, I went bowling today. It was awesome since I didn't have to do school work xD. Other than that though, bowling with my friends was really fun. We're totally lame people. Why? Because when we typed in the names for the bowling member game list thing, we typed in "Emiko" "Luka" "Rin" "Nyu" and "Katrina xDD. Everyone was like "What the heck? This doesn't look right." xD and they were all confused.
I did a terrible job at bowling (like that's a surprise xD). The highest score I got was a 74 T^T. Nyu-san beat me by 4 points (that makes her score a  78 if ya can't do the math x3). Despite my terrible bowling score, teachers say that I have potential since my "bowling form is really good." According to my dad, I have a good bowling form because unlikely others, I don't just randomly throw the balls at the pins. I actually have seen and experience bowling when I was little. Haha but according to me, I have a "good" bowling form because in sixth grade before my first trip to a bowling place, he told me what to do xD. He like "You're right handed, so your left foot should stick out in the front." he then precedes to demonstrate, "Therefore, you move your right foot first and then your left. Once your each the line blah blah blah~" After watching my dad do a hilarious looking demonstration of how to bowl, you'd think I'd learn something from it xD. I'm not athletic, yet my teachers always think of me as if I was. >_> It's weird. LOL My dad says it's because "we're Seieis" (didn't actually say "seiei") meaning he's using our last name as a way to categorize our family as a whole other separate category xD. Anyways, my bowling trip was simply made up of fail throws of balls and hitting of pins. Bunch of people was munching on meh curly fries like hungry hobos. A lot of retarded cheering was involved xD, and the listening of my ipod during periods of waiting.

What happened when we came back was hilarious though! xD (haha i was specifically told to mention this by the idiot herself person involved xD)
Lucka-chan did the most failest and stupid thing ever. LOL. It might seem mean, but let me explain first. When we came back, we were directed to go to the cafeteria. Luka-chan was like "Yay~~! This table. Bwahaha~ x3" And she starts to run all cutesly and what not. Then BAM!! She falls straight on her ass xDD. IT WAS HILARIOUS!! I started laughing like crazy xD. The guidance councilor was there and she was like "What's wrong with you girls?! I don't get how that's funny! She could have cracked her head open!" We all kept laughing though, even Lucka-chan herself xD. It was funny mostly because it was completely random and she slid under the table and it was just funny. You have to see it to know. Anyways, I have this whole theory that justifies my reason for laughing xD (was told to share this). My theory is that during the whole 10 seconds of Lucka-chan falling, my brain was able to process that Lucka-chan's head was in fact not bleeding to death and that her brains were not gushing out all over the place (Lucka-chan then precedes to tell me that brains cannot gush out of your head xD)

WAIT!! OMG I've been spelling Luka wrong this whole time!! Like wtff?? xD I fail. I'm too lazy to go through the entire thing and fix it. So just to let you know Lucka doesn't equal Luka. I shall call her Luka from now on xD;;. (haha Luka-chan is going to yell at my stupidity tomorrow xD or spam my inbox w/ complaints lol)

Anyways, since her brains were not gushing out its okay to assume that its fine to start laughing right? xD I mean if she was actually hurt, and I saw sticky red stuff leaking/oozing out of her head, of course I wouldn't laugh. I would be like "Oh my god!! Luka is leaking!! Ahh!!" and run around in circles in panic like an idiot xD. Than after she dies of blood loss, my brain would've though "Hey, why didn't I help her?" Mhm~ I'm a totally lame person ^ ^~

LOL after that, we started going on talking about ...>_> never mind. It's too disturbing to talk about xD.
We also made some artificial cu-...nevermind. xD erm-...let's just say while we were waiting there for the last few minutes of school, we decreased someone's innocence by a bit~, turned some people sadistic, my hand was constantly slapped by these newly created sadistic people (which made me masochistic-ish~ xD), and we hissed at the bright sun in the sky while saying "mabooshi~ (bright)" xD.

We're weird people. :3

2 comments:

  1. lucka ? really ? XDDDD

    i loved your post XD totally random and hilarious XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. luka's shoes are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i love nyu's hair xDDD
    why's she squatting? ^ ^;; reading a manga i assume?

    ReplyDelete