Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I Want to stay home D;

My head hurts like hell >_<
My throat feels like crap, and I'm coughing none stop. I hate that tickly feeling you get in your throat that causes you to cough. It's annoying, and I mean very annoying.
I also don't like how cold you always feel whenever you're sick. It's an incredibly stupid feeling. I mean I remember hearing about how a lot of your body heat transfers to your vital organs to protect it (I think this fact is wrong xD), but I don't like feeling cold. It causes me to shiver, and wear like 10 jackets. Only to make me feel too hot, but I'll get too cold if I take one of them off. Thus, making me choose between sweating to death or freezing my bum off.
I still have to go to school today, despite how crappy I feel. All I want to do is stay home and be lazy :P. Unfortunately, that is not an option T^T. Why? Well I was being a total idiot, and thought "Hey! Why don't I volunteer for a crap load of school stuff, so I can't take a sick day?" xP. Yuuup, today after school, I have to be what I like to call "the school's errand girl." Because I swear, I'm only supposed to help send the attendance folders, but teachers like to take advantage of me needing volunteer work hours. So they ask me to help them do all sorts of random stuff -___-. (I need volunteer work hours for an honors program I'm in xP). I'm also a class representative, and we're having a meeting today. Plus, I have my regular part time job. I don't feel in the mood to deal with little kids who like to scream and run around today. But I wont get paid if I don't go Dx crap. Why would I give myself so many damn responsibilities??

Sigh~ this is making things worse xD. Erm..how about I talk about the positives of my situation? (if there are any >_>)
Erm- despite my coughing and headache, at least I don't have a stuffy nose :D. I absolutely despise stuffy noses :P. I find blowing my nose, sniffling, and all the crap that happens when you get a stuffy nose stupid! It's just stupid. It's the worst part about being sick. So I guess not having one is good news :D.
Another positive is that despite me having to wear like 10 jackets (obviously exaggerating here), at least I'm wearing 10 cute jackets xD lol. The advantage of teachers asking me to do so much crap is that I'll finish my required amount of volunteer hours quicker, and get a whole bunch of exercise too :D (I have to walk up and down stairs about a billion times when they ask me for help). And at least I get paid for my job :D.
LOL so yeaa~ I guess those are the positives in my situation. But that doesn't help my head ache go away >_<. Oh gawd, it hurts whenever I move my damn head D':

Haha so wish meh luck at school today. Let's hope I can survive the day :)

ps. sorry for the use of words such as "crap" and "damn". I'm just kind of moody right now. Luckily, I have self control, and didn't use worse words. ^ ^;;

Also, a lot of my friends like the interviews I've had them do recently. They want me to create and send them more. I was thinking about making new interviews every once in awhile, and share them with you people (my readers). I would like to hear your opinion about this first :). Like..if y'all find my interviews boring (or the answers to my interviews boring xD) than I wont post them on meh blog anymore :P.

ps. I don't think any of you are as crazy as me, and would ask your friends this xD However, if you want, I give you permission to use my interview questions for whatever you want xD.

5 comments:

  1. hey ms Errand girl...JKJKJK,wait if you do that much work then when the hell do u get home and do your home work???

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Anunymus. . .

    lol xD yuup~ i'm "miss. errand girl" xD.

    i get home around 6:30 pm.
    and start homework around 7 pm.
    >__< and dont finish until 11 (or if im lucky, i'll finish around 9 :D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi im yodc and emico you have tons of crazy friendscough cogh rin, luka, nym, and etc.and u better post something new since i can't go on facebook for like a week now u now who i am

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Anonymous. . .

    wow really bad spelling there xD almost makes me kind of confused. lol anyways~ no worries~ i wont stalk u on facebook or something xD (partially because I don't have a fb xD)
    haha i kno my friends are crazy! I will post something new xD like every day or so i will.

    ReplyDelete