Monday, October 3, 2011

Zealous Studying

Okay. So I have decided to disconnect all contact with the outside world!
....wait. Let me explain x3.
I have this really important test to study for. This test will decide how smart I am x). If I fail it, than I'm doomed forever. Doomed I say! ...okay maybe not doomed xD. More like...I will be ashamed of myself for a very long time ^ ^;;. Anyways, I realized that chatting with people and what not has become a great big distraction for me xP. I'm too addicted to it lately :P. Thus, I have been studying a lot less than usual. So this is why I'm terminating all conversation with people until after Halloween... However, don't worry! I'm still going to spend time blogging :D. Blogging is something I can't live without xD.
I just started this "no talking to the outside world" thing like today ^ ^;;. Was supposed to start on Saturday, but couldn't help myself. I'm very weak willed xD. Thus, technically I took the weekend to tell people that I'm not going to talk to them. LOL that sound stupid, but ....yea :3. The most suck-ish part about this is that I won't be able to go on DCW D; (a forum website I go on). Truthfully, I've gotten pretty addicted to that website x3 hehe~. No talking to Banana-kun too :\ (idk why that was something worth mentioning xD)
Sigh~ what a bummer :T. But I guess must make the sacrifice (or else I'll suffer the eternal nagging of my dad) ....and why does it sound like I'll stay offline forever as I'm writing this?! Dx well >_> 27-ish days is a pretty long time in my opinion. (I'm a very impatient person xD).
Hmmm....well it's 6:32 right now...I should start doing some more studying now xD (i just barely started, and i'm already sick of it).
So wish meh luck with my studies~ ;D will blog to ya...tomorrow(ish?). ^w^

3 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK But im sure yull do great plus what test is it sat, psat, sat2??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how i'm mentioned x)
    Good luck XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Anonymous. . .
    Thanks for the luck! :'D it makes me so happy to hear that u care <3
    and im super sorry, but im not able to tell u wat kind of test it is or else it will reveal how old i am (a woman nvr reveals her age ya kno xD)

    To Banana-kun(assuming it is you). . .
    LOL xD i miss u even more now~ <3
    and thanks for the luck ^ ^
    much appreciated x)

    ReplyDelete