Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Normal Sunday

Today was normal :3 well for my family at least. All I did today was go on the computer, watch an epic movie, and took a nap xD. Um...but I guess I'll go into detail about the events I did today. I have nothing better to do xD (I could study...but I don't feel like it :P).

After breakfast, I went straight on the computer. LOL xD yesh, the computer is my life <3 (which is...kinda sad ^ ^;;). I started playing on DCW again. So little people said they missed me :( but haha xD I was only gone for about 7 days, so that's not enough time for someone miss another very much. Oh! Since I'm back on DCW, I started talking to Banana-kun again :D. Which I think is good news xD. I had a fun conversation with him today....but he's so weird ^ ^;; lol he finds me weird too, so I guess we're even. Banana-kun called me a Grandmama Emi -___-;; and asked me to be his mom (DCW has this family thing where everyone can form their own family or something like that). He makes me feel so old at times xp. I think it's disturbing that we like to tease each other about being an old person xD. Hm...I really wonder what Banana-kun looks like though ^ ^. It'd be funny if he was ugly xD (i don't think that u are tho Banana-kun! So don't yell at me later xD). LOL I just remembered something. Since he kept calling me Grandmama Emi, I called him Grandpa Banana. I said this with perverted thinking intended by the way x). ROFL XD He was very disturbed by the name. It made me laugh like crazy. Banana-kun is so perverted~ to be thinking wrongly about the name. But he says I'm more perverted; which is true x3. Er.. okay okay, enough about Banana-kun, let's move on xD (I worry that this post will be too long is I keep talking about him :P)
Like I said before, I watched a very good movie today with my dad. It was titled, Shaolin. It had Jackie Chan in it! xD I love Jackie Chan. He's so cool. However, Jackie Chan wasn't the main character in this movie, more of a side character in my opinion. But he made the movie cooler nonetheless x). Shaolin was a historical movie, I believe, about the Shaolin temple. I'm not sure of the time period or what historical event it was about ^ ^;;. I just know that the movie was super good! :D The movie involved monks. I think monks are cool, not sure why xD. The movie was funny, ironic, dramatic, sad, and I love all the action in it. Thus, I think you should go watch it if you ever get the chance :)
After the movie, my whole family took a nap xD. Yup, there are times in my family where we all just kinda fall asleep and take a nap at the same time. I've once woken up earlier then the rest during one of these napping moments, and everyone looks so cute x3 even though their drooling and snoring :P. My dad is the one who sleeps the funniest xD. He always snores super loud, and has his mouth wide open. It reminds me of those movies, where flies fly into the person's mouth xD. I don't know why I think of these things ^ ^;;
And to end my day, I had subway for dinner :D. I always order the Spicy Italian, but they put a lot of peppers in my sandwich this time. It was super spice > < but really yummy ^w^

Oh, I made myself a wiki page on DCW xD I thought it would be pretty interesting to show you guys, so I'ma give ya the link. http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/User:Emiko_Seiei
special thanks to Nyu-san for helping me put the picture on my wiki :D

Oh my gosh! I almost forgot! I found this really interesting blog that I think you should check out: Myself ~Ai Suigetsu :D super cool stuff on that blog.

6 comments:

  1. i watched that movie too!
    dont really remember it thou cuz i watch like 1/2 every week ^ ^;;

    thx for mentioning my blog :) (of which you "stumbled" upon) xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Ai. . .
    really? it was a good movie. u should finish it! :D

    and lol i did kinda "stumble" upon it
    and wasn't sure of it until i asked u xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came here to see you blog and to say thank you for your kindest comment. Blogging is great experience to meet different and so nice people as you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. is that movie the one with the spirits from the falling stars

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Irina. . .
    Your welcome for the comment ^ ^ your art was super beautiful so the praise is well deserved!
    And thanks, I'm glad you think I'm nice <3

    To Anonymous. . .
    No it involved monks and war lords :3
    but the movie you're talking about sounds cool :D

    ReplyDelete