Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Sis

Today is a my little sister's birthday! :D
My family isn't one to have large birthday parties with tons of guests and stuff xD. That's too much of a hassle, and quite costly. So we just had a nice peaceful dinner x3. We went to Korean BBQ <333 so yummy :D!!
My dad tried giving us squid. I like squid, but I think eating the tentacles are kinda weird. xDD Mostly because my mind is too perverted to eat tentacles. hehehe~ *creepy face*. Anyways~, my sister kept going on and on about how I wasn't "smart" since I'm picky with foods. And I was like "You don't want to eat it either! So be quiet :3." She felt like proving to me that she was "smart" (even though I already know she isn't xD LOL jk), so she stuffed a giant piece of squid tentacle into her mouth. She said it was chewy, and didn't want to eat it. However, she forced herself to eat it so she could prove that she could. >_> she almost chocked on it. But we did laugh a lot at dinner time. xD My dad said we were laughing so much that we seemed drunk. LOLOL I've never heard my dad say that before. It was funny in my opinion.
After dinner, we ate cake! Yuummm~ <33 (My second favorite food is cake btw ^ ^). I'm not supposed to eat cake (cuz im allergic to milk :3), but I did anyways xD. It was so delicious. It's incredible how something can taste 100 times better wen you haven't eaten it in awhile. The cake eating was fun :D. My dad rubbed icing onto my sister's face. xDD I laughed like crazy when he did!!!

This is the cake \(^o^)/
Isn't it pweety? x3. And yea there's a bowl of trix cereal on the table xD. My little brother had fallen asleep when we were at dinner, so when he came home he decided he wanted cereal...

Ga. wouldn't stop poking the cake! He has the insane habit of poking the cake, and licking the icing off of his finger. He's also the one who took a bite out of the chocolate circle thing xD.

Anyways, Happy birthday lil' sis ;D
I hope all your wishes come true <3~
......even though you called me a "greedy stingy old hag" yesterday >_>

1 comment: