Saturday, November 19, 2011

Friends are Fun. Evil Sixth Graders are Not.

LOL I remember Luka-chan told me to write about various things, but I forgot what they were xDD

Hm~  OH WAIT! I remember xDDD oh crap. I definitely remember. (wish i didn't xD)
Sigh~ where to begin with this??  Well I had another interesting lunch period xDD.

^ ^;;...more...perverted things happened today XD

Okay, so I had just sat down at the lunch table (I had gone somewhere, and had arrived after everyone was seated). Guess what the first thing Rin-chan told me ^^;;.....

"Did you know that Sebastian finger f*beeeped* a woman?!"

The Sebastian spoken of in this is the one from Black Butler (phantomhive?).
Sigh -__________- I was so disturbed!!! I mean I am perverted, but like WTF?!?! What kind of damn conversation starter is that?!? Gosh, only my friends :V I swear they'll kill my ears like this one day.
I remember yesterday Rin-chan and Luka-chan kept going on and on about how Sebastian raped a nun or something. My friends are too obsessed with sex or something :V. It's kinda of gross. But I for some reason love 'em anyways xD.
I was like "OH MY GOD!! WTF WOMAN?!?!" I had accidently shouted it ^ ^;; and attracted unnecessary attention. It was slightly embarrassing (but not that much). My mind was on projects, tests, and what I'd be doing at work later. Thus, when I randomly heard her say that to me I was just so surprised. My brain wasn't ready for that xDD.

 I forgot how the next topic started but, I started looking through my hand in the position like the picture on the left. Then, Rin-chan was like "LOL You're looking through an ass hole!" and I was like "WTF?" As you can see, Rin-chan says the weirdest things xDD. It's kind of childish, but the "okay hand sign" can mean asshole. The three fingers are "a. s. s." and the circle you make with your thumb and index finger would be the hole. Sigh~ and then we had a whole rant about how its not possible for you to look through an ass hole. Than we talked about how Garra from Naruto is able to because he has like the ability to remove his eyeball or something like that. ^^;; our conversation was so disturbing.

Also! What was annoying during my lunch period was about how stupid Nyu-san was being xD. I swear that woman is always a step behind! I remember joking about how she was my husband (has to do w/ meh whole harem thing xD). Then later we started talking about seeing through the ass hole thing. However, even though we moved topics, Nyu-san was like "Wait!" *pause* "I am not your husband!"
*facepalm* it was so stupid xDDD.

When my friends and I went to go line up for our lunch, we saw some guy flexing his muscle. It was so gross xDDD. There was like three huge ass lumps on his arm!! and his friend started poking it. Everything was just so damn awkward xDD.

hmmm...well~ since it's like late, my mind is totally drawing a blank about what other stuff we were talking about :P. So sorry xP sucks for you~
Oh! And my friends are mean >~

Anyways, after school job was annoying again :P. Stupid 6th grader that I had to go pick up was late. I ended up standing out in the cold for half an hour. Then when she came out, she said she forgot a load of stuff, and I ended up waiting another half hour. We were late to the official place by half an hour. xPP.
While waiting for the sixth grader though, I was talking to X-chan :D. We were laughing so much xD. I really have no idea what we were talking about though. lolol. It's funny how I can laugh life crazy until my stomach hurts, but have no clue about what's so funny :P

Anyways, the stupid sixth grader that was late totally snapped today! Supposedly she got mad at the other kids because they were making noise. She was yelling, and screaming; basically just causing a bunch of annoying ruckus. That darn girl actually threatened to smack them too. You can't do that to children! And she even tried threatening me! I was like "Girl, let's get one thing straight. I am older than you. Meaning, I'm in charge." and she was like "My mom is older than you! I'll just tell her how mean you are to me." gosh the nerve of that girl. "You're mom isn't here right now, is she? So I don't care. Right now, you cannot act like this. It is improper!" she has no respect whatsoever
Boss-lady talked to her mom. I am realllyyy pissed off at that sixth grader, but I have to deal with her. Which totally sucks >______<.

LOL but I got paid today :D :D. put it in my bank though xD. Haha, a lot of people think I'm crazy for saving it and not spending it. I think I am too, but I try to convince myself that it's better to save than spend xD.
hmm~ but I swear I don't get paid enough to deal with those annoying kids :V.

And after work, I came home. ate dinner. and so on~. I'm supposed to be working on my projects right now xD. But I really dont feel like it. They're due on Monday. Maybe, I'll do a bit before I sleep tonight. I don't know :P

ps. I think my blog posts are getting a bit perverted since I keep having retarded moments with my friends involving pervy things. LOL I'll try and include less inappropriate things xDD don't want to scar your minds.

10 comments:

  1. Your friends remind me of a bunch of guys, funny I remember that scene with Sebastian and the nun, made me love him even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its okay grandma , i've been scarred by you too many times x)
    You should know who this is by now (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sola.bits . . .
    LOL they do? xD wow can't believe there's more crazy ppl like them~ *no offense to those bunch of guys*
    and haha I haven't seen it yet, since I'm only on like chapter 10 in the manga xD

    To mistuwhalee. . .

    cough not a grandma </3
    LOL than fate was unkind to you xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. U GET PAID MORE THAN ME WOMAN!!!
    STOP COMPLAINING~ D:<
    (@mistuhwhalee: lol~ whales~ just like danny ;)
    and now i have ur blog! \o/
    ...wait, u dont have a blog :mellow:
    i suppose its on tumblr =_=
    oh well~)

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Ai. . .
    LOL
    gomen gomen ^ ^;;

    and haha go use that great memory on something more useful xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. To Ai - whoever u are
    and Emiko
    i have to do the same things butt...
    I DO IT 4 FREEE yes u heard riite i actually volunteer for that sh!t
    yes go ahead feel bad 4 me butt i do get some weird highschool credits 4 it so itz cool
    love
    anunymus

    ReplyDelete
  7. To Anunymus. . .

    LOL but you get highschool credits for it, so it doesn't count as "free" x3
    I do volunteer work for credits too.
    It's kind of fun, but can really get annoying after awhile, ne? xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh and wat about ur memoir i really would like to knw wat its about or i will always think that you got raped when u were young
    <3
    Anunymus

    ReplyDelete
  9. To Anunymus. . .

    Oh I totally forgot about that!!
    ROFLMAO XDD I definitely don't want you to think that about me xDD lol.

    okay, i shall post it like today~tomo? :3 not sure yet~~ *still needs to do hw xD*

    ReplyDelete