Friday, November 11, 2011

Changed It

I've changed the look of my blog :)
I wonder if you people like it~

I love the banner <3. It's so cool x3. Kind of creepy, but still cool :D.
I used the picture of Miku from the picture below to use in my banner. I take no credit in making this picture. I think I found it on zerochan.net or something :3 (all I did was add some glow effect to it xD)















For the text, I wanted to do something cool. I had planned on making the text look like the one shown in the following link: http://www.blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/tutorials/create-a-cool-wet-ink-typography-effect-in-photoshop
However, I suck xD and just used the paintbrushes I downloaded for the background.
I still think it came out cool though :D :D.

I also got a different music selection for the little music player on the side. I like listening to those songs often :)

And for the background of my blog. I love it <333
I love Haro from Gundam 00 ~~!!!
Haha some of you might have noticed it matches the mouse cursor for my blog xD.

Special thanks to Hikari151 from deviantart for letting me use his picture, Raining Haro LineArt, for the backround of my blog.

Check out some other artworks by Hikari-kun at:

The only think that I take credit in removing the watermark and photoshoping it green :3
Other than that, Hiarki-kun was the one who drew the incredibly cute picture of Haro >w<.

Anyways~ I hope ya enjoy the new look. Took me awhile to do. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment