Sunday, November 6, 2011

Finally!

LOLOL XDD SO I FINALLY POSTED UP A NEW INTERVIEW ~~!!

It took me forever! Haha xD I made my friends do the interview like a couple of weeks ago, but was too lazy to post them. Today though, I had decided to post them up. I have to edit it to be in a form where it looks nice on my blog though, so it takes me some time (plus I have to add in my little comments x3). But my damn internet! It kept glitching on me!! Meaning my work kept getting lost, and I had to restart like 10 times TT^TT. So instead of a quick half-ish hour of work, it ended up taking me a half a day! Sigh~ so much time gone Dx.

Anyways, go to the "Interrogation Time" page, and check out the new interview. My friend's put a lot of work into their answers, and I want their work to be appreciated~ :D. Questions were still as weird as last time, but I think they were slightly more normal-ish(?) xD. Haha well I guess that all depends on your idea of normal.

I think my friends could have done better with the gorilla/lion question. I know they were eaten, but there are still many different answers they could have thought up of xDD. Creativity is dying now that we are older :T. Sigh~ what a shame :P.

Haha so yeaa~ Go check out the new interview (I think I've said this three times(?) xDD). I hope you enjoy it~ Have many laughs because I know I did xDD. lolol.
A new interview might be up in like I don't know....3-4-5 weeks?? xDD

Here are the original questions to the interview, so it can be easier for you to share them with your friends. That is assuming there are people who actually want to ask their friends these questions xD. But there might be, so I'll make things a bit more convenient for you I guess. (make sure to replace my name with your name.)


1. I'm bored of asking for your names. Give me your dream name :D
2. Did you smile today?
3. Tell meh a bit about yourself too. (no more than about 5 sentences~ plz)
4. Okay, now answer meh honestly. Do you think I'm naive? ^w^
5. Would eat if you were to get eternal life, happiness, and riches in return? and you are allowed to cook me however and with ever you want :3 (ex. barbecue sauce. grilling. boiling. ranch. etc.)
6. TRAINS~~!!
7. Describe in 3 words or less.  ^ ^~
8. You just found out lives in your closet. Do you:
A) freak out.
B) kick her out
C) smack her
D) go "WTFF?? Why!?"
E) let her stay, but you hide your underwear
9. Sweet or sour? Chocolate or Vanilla? Meat and potatoes or curry?
10. You find baby on your door step, what do you do with her?
11. What would you do with a million dollars? (your answer should be "share with Emiko" xD)
12. You are tossed into a gorilla habitat, and instantly get eaten by lions. What do you do??
13. Would you want a third arm on your back?
14. I love you~~ <33 will you marry mehh~~!? :D  :D
15. Why do they call him Donkey Kong if he is not a donkey?
16. Do you think that if you were to live with, you’d blow up in three days (or less)? xD
17. Hollow cucumbers …
18. Goatman has hairy goat legs. Har har har~~~ xDDD <- haha sorry xD had to get back at Luka-chan for spamming my life xDD.
19. This is almost the end of the interview. Are you sad? D’:
20. Bye byes~! I’ll miss you~~ :’D

And what the heck, I'll provide you with the questions to the first interview as well xD

1. Hello :). May I ask you for your name?
2. Are you prepared for this interview?
3. What is your opinion on Emiko? (tell the truth. either mean or nice. she don't care xD)
4. You were on a hiking trip with Emiko. If Emiko was hanging off of a cliff, and you had the choice of saving her or your last supply of food that was also apparently hanging off the cliff. Would you save Emiko or the food? (if you pick food, Emiko will understand xD)
5. BANANA! 
6. What would you do if someone told you that you had to get a gender swap operation due to health issues? 
7. If you get kidnapped and about to get raped, how would you defend yourself?
8. Are you afraid of spiders/bugs? clowns? sock monkeys? boobs? old people? if so why?
9. I less than three you :)
10. Let's say you were semi-rich, and could get Emiko anything. What kind of gift do you think Emiko would want? And would you get it for her? 
11. Do you even remember Emiko's birthday??
12. What would you do if you found out Emiko was a male?
13. You open your door, to see that someone had left you a gift on your door step. It was a dildo. What would you do with it? (you will not be judged for whatever answer you put ^ ^)
14. Emiko steals all the food in your house, and all your right shoes. What is your response?
15. What is your opinion on gorilla warlords? :)
16. You are being chased by an angry mob with pitch forks. You would:
A) run like hell
B) fling tomatoes at them. hoping they would go away.
C) hide in you closet 
D) throw Emiko at the mob
17. answer this question:one+two hundred and seventy six+bombs+one million+foot statues+forty two+me+pi= ?
18. This is now the end of the interview. Did you have fun? Were these questions hard? Do you love meh? :D

4 comments:

  1. hey i gots an idea you should post up like three questions for your audiance and who ever answers them first and all of them correct then you can interview them and post it up

    but the question(s) have to be either trivia about u or ur blog AKA stories/blog entries
    not something ur friends can answer though easily

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOMANNN LOOK AT THE COMMENT ABOVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Anunymus. . .

    LOL sorry was a bit busy today :3

    Anyways~ your idea sounds great :D and super fun ^ ^.
    However, I cannot think of any kind of questions that won't be easy for friends to answer.
    I can't really think up of questions to ask in general.

    lolol so this won't work :3
    not for me at least.

    But thanks for the idea! Perhaps, I might use it one day in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww i was really looking foward to being interviewed and impressing u with my blog stalking skills

    ReplyDelete