Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Damn Projects -______-

Crap. Crap. Crap~!

I have two projects due this Monday, and I haven't even started working on them >_________<
(English and math project)

CRAP!

I'm in a shit load of trouble :V (excuse my French).

LOL So instead of giving you a long ass blog entry about my random crap, I'll give you a short one :D

The girl I'm supposed to tutor after school on Wednesdays sucks at math and science and everything in general. The difficult part about this is that she doesn't know how much she really sucks. The good thing though is that she's not too bad. Fortunately, she pays somewhat attention, and semi-tries. I hope me and Choco-chan have the ability to break her sad streak of failing the sixth grade three times :P.

Stuff at my after school job (that happens after my after school activities) are going pretty okay. I haven't been sleeping the correct/healthy amount lately, so I've been dozing off. Thus, I've resorted to drinking red bull. That stuff actually works. -is not a coffee person, so don't suggest it :3- The only problem is that it costs $3 -___-. LOL so since I'm too cheap to pay that much, I rarely buy it; only on my most desperate days :P.

Things in s.g.o is still pretty crappy. No body does shit (again excuse my French). It kind of pisses me off :\. Or maybe I'm just too grumpy from lack of sleep to be patient with people.
So after gathering information about a crap load of field trips, I was asked to design a damn flyer for some school event I'm having. That took me about an hour to do. However, helping my vice principal in printing it and what not took me about two hours. I swear that woman doesn't know how to work anything!! The annoying part about it is that she doesn't realize she doesn't know what she's doing! Now we have to plan for fundraisers and all that, so I'm stepping in and doing that. Sigh -____- I'm too nice.

LOL anyways, my friends and I have been playing a game called "slap the keyboard." You just slap the keyboard, and make a sentence by using the letters as the first letter of each word.
I loved the one Nyu-san made:
fat llamas attacked jabberwockies,killed ovens, sank dinosaur ladykillers.
xDDDD ROFLMFAO.


Also about that woman bull fighter thing that Luka-chan talked about in my last blog entry (via comments). Did you know that the person who wins first place in a bull fighting competition gets the prize of the bull's balls? Yup, they chop 'em off, and give them to the first place winner. Which is kind of gross in my opinion, but if people like it then that's just them~ :3
Anyways, Luka-chan was asking about what if there were woman bull fighters. What do they get as first place? LOL So Rin-chan made the comment of "Bleh! Girls should get something else. They get enough balls at home!"


Everyone giggles...a few seconds later... Everyone BURSTS out laughing xDDDD We all finally understood what the hell that woman was saying. Sigh~ it was so hilarious xDD but totally disgusting. I swear, if you ever meet Rin-chan, you would NEVER have guessed she was a perv. She's so cute and innocent and kiddy-looking~ :O . I am still baffled by how such a baby face could be so dirty minded :3. So don't be fooled by looks people! You got crazies like Rin-chan walking around in this world xD.


Oh! And I had my Spanish project presentation today. It went much better than I thought it would :D. My presentation was totally crappy, and very un-decorated. But since I added fancy titles like "My two cents" instead "My opinion" or "Into the Past of Paraguay" instead of "History" for my power point slides people were distracted. xD They called my presentation informational even though I didn't provide crap for them. Sigh~ People can be easily fooled with pretty sounding b.s.ed words and a smile :3. Since I knew my power point presentation was so crappy, I added in a "fun facts" slide, and that seemed to make up for it to my teacher xDD. LOL ...hm...but I'm not telling you to b.s. your projects or be lazy like me. You should actually do the opposite! Be smart and do stuff correctly. You can't always be awesome like meh, and do great while doing nothing <3  *conceited conceited*  Haha jk jk ^3^


.......O.O............damn.


This actually did turn out to be a long ass entry. Crap I still gotta go do my work


Anyways, ciaosu ~ ;D

6 comments:

  1. ewwww redbull coffee- is better with no or little milk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monster(energy drink) taste better than redbull and its pretty cheap. (Low carb too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Anunymus. . .

    thanks. but i still coffee is weird tasting ^ ^;;

    To Sola.bits. . .

    yea Monster does taste better :D
    but the can is too large, so I can't quickly drink it before I go to work ^ ^;;

    lol but yeaa I don't don't drink redbull that often :3 just sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what do you mean your presentation wasn't informative? It was better than mine.

    I love your profile thingy of Hibari-kun! it's just like the Hetalia video with the pocky dance... now I'm wondering which one came first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi its the gleek or ydoc

    u drink red bbull isn't that alchohalic
    since u drink it on your most desperate days u must drink it every day
    try gadorate of ginerale, or your siblings slapping u
    keep reading don't get lazy

    eww balls

    or try this concotion i made but never tried

    red bull, monster, gadorate, sand, cornstarch, a pinch of cinomen, hot water, and honey
    keep reading don't get lazy

    or just try tea or 5 hour energy the drink

    u sound like an adult a boss doesn't know how to do things so your like an intern

    keep reading don't get lazy

    i know u will

    no offense but i think you are going to go on drugs soon o seriosly

    ReplyDelete
  6. To Katrina. . .

    Your project was informative! I got good notes :D
    and good notes = informative xD so believe meh woman!

    and rofl I love my Hibari-kun thing too <333
    lol i think hetalia came first(?) :D

    To Gleek. . .
    firstly...damn thats a long ass comment!
    secondly ..red bull isn't alcoholic ^ ^;;
    its an energy drink like monster and etc :3
    if it was alcoholic do you think i would drink it?!
    no way in hell am i gonna try your concoction :V
    and no -______- i am NOT on the verge of taking drugs.
    ....ur too weird for me sometimes Gleek-kun :V

    ReplyDelete