Thursday, November 10, 2011

Today + Yesterday = Long Entry xD

I was going to post something yesterday! I swear! > < Don't get mad at me for not posting for like-I don't know-more than a day! xD *checks* ....hm...I didn't blog for only two days. xD LOL I seemed to have over exaggerated a bit. haha well whatever :P.

Anyways~ I woke up late today. 6:50 a.m. And I had to get ready (brush teeth, etc) in like 5 minutes because my siblings had to use the bathroom and stuff too. It kind of sucked (I'm a girl, I take awhile! xD).
LOL But at least I had a pretty good sleep :) . I usually wake up around 5:30-ish. That extra sleep was nice.

I'm going to describe my yesterday and my today because I feel like it. :3

I'm going to start at lunch time from yesterday. Lunch time is always fun..ish xD.
It was terrible yesterday though. Why?? I was forced to exercise!! Exercising is my worst enemy xD (but I like gym, so that's weird. *contradiction*).
Pari-chan had to go get some papers signed, and for some reason she forced me to go along too. Sigh~ I had to run up and down so many stairs. We couldn't find the people to sign it. All we needed was a teacher's signature (2). I told her to just go to a random teacher's room, and ask for them to sign it. ^ ^;; for some reason she didn't want to. Or she wanted specific teacher's signature. LOL People can be too picky for their own good. I was hungry too~ I didn't want to be running around. xD *so lazy*
Anyways, eventually she followed my idea, and just went to some random teacher's room.
It kind of sucks though! Despite running up and down stairs everyday (not just that lunch period), I still dont' loose weight OTL. I should exercise more xD. hmmm....instead of complaining about it, I guess I should just go do some sit ups right now. Yea! I'll do that. *goes to do sit ups.* brb :D
(started at: 9:45 pm)

Just got done!
(finished at: 9:50 pm)

^ ^;; it took me 5 minutes to do a 100 sit ups straight (without stopping).
Is that good? lol I don't know what's the average time your supposed to take for a sit up. But that sounds like a long time for just a 100 sit ups. That's like 20 per minutes. I'm so slow xD. I used to be able to do 40 per minute in elementary! My elementary school was big in fitness. Practiced in push ups, sit ups, jumping jacks, and jump rope on a daily basis. They trained me to run a mile in 6 minutes! I used to very athletic when I was young xD. Sigh~ I would weight 110 pounds if I were to follow the same routine as I did when I was small OTL. Damn my laziness!
Haha but at least I did some exercise today! :D :D. I should do that more often. Exercise is good for you ^ ^. My worst enemy, but a helpful enemy. Sigh~ I should do some push ups too, but I don't feel like it xD. Maybe some other time (probably not :P).

Anyways, back to lunch! During lunch time, Luka-chan threw carrots at me!! :O
It was so crazy. Rin-chan offered me a carrot, but I don't like carrots (only if cooked into a stew. I'm picky I know xD). So I didn't take the stupid carrot. I was like "No thank you ^ ^;;..." But Luka-chan was like "Eat the carrot!" And she started to shove it at me. I was like "Ew no > <." Eventually it got to the point where she tried to shove it down my throat. However, I was somehow able to stop her (despite her exercising even less than I do, she's so much more athletic than I am!! :O I don't understand how it's possible, but it is!). So if she used her full strength, she probably could have successfully shoved the stupid orange monster down my throat. ^ ^;; then she got crazy, and started to throw the carrots at me (baby carrots). That sadistic woman actually had fun and was laughing !!! I was sitting like a foot away from her trying to faily dodge carrots, and she was just having the time of her life xDD. LOL But I was a foot away from her, so I don't know how I thought dodging was even possible. I'm stupid xD. I have no idea why she was obsessed with getting me to eat a carrot. She's weird. Luckily, I was saved by the bell, and had to go to my next class. Except as we were leaving, she still threw the little amount of carrots she had left ^ ^;;....sigh~ I have abusive friends xD.

Now on to today :D
I don't think I mentioned this (I might have(?)), but I am apart of my student government. But don't think I'm anything important! I'm not the president or vice president or secretary or anything like that. I'm just a class representative xD. Not even the important class representative. I was voted as the "substitute" class representative (I swear I would have been voted main. The person screwed up on the counting (witnessed the person counting) I should've called a recount! xD). Like if the first representative wasn't at school or something, I would take her place.
However, during meetings both the representative goes. I swear I do all the work that the 8 (or so) representatives are supposed to do.
During s.g.o (student government organization(?)) meetings, I do most of the talking. The main rep. just stands there. I think it's because of my in command personality xDD. I'm very controlling sometimes, and I just kind of jump into things. She probably never talks because I speak before she can ^ ^;; so she eventually stopped trying to speak and just stands there.
During overall s.g.o meetings -where all the reps. come-, I don't do a lot of the talking. But I did quite a bit of work this time. Everyone talks about how they want to go on field trips, but no body did anything about it! Thus, I took matters into my own hands and did research and found out information.
I was super happy though because my teacher gave me great praise. He was very happy and impressed with my work ^ ^.
I had gathered the location, contact info, time, cost/fee, and a description of 7 different places. I organized them into an easily read format and made it look fancy :D. Presentation is my favorite part in things. I'm always good at it ^ ^.
Unfortunately, showing how good I am only makes people see that I'm dependable on. That is unfortunate because I am asked to do even more work OTL. Sigh~ people tend to ask for help to people they know can do the job correctly. So I was asked to turn my school's boring paper notice into a fun flyer that "popped" with excitement. Good thing I have a three day weekend this week :D.

LOL Anways~ I got to go work on my science homework before it gets too late at night. I want to finish it up, so I can have a semi-free weekend. :3

Chaosu~ ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment