Sunday, November 13, 2011

I'm so Clumsy

Went to the park today :D

Ran around a lot.

So much so that I took a nap afterwards xD.

LOL anyways, into the details shall we? :)

My brother has been dying to go to the park, so we all went.
Since it's the winter time, I wasn't allowed to practice rollerblading D':
My dad said that since it's cold, I shouldn't be doing things that might get me hurt. (I'm still a newbie to rollerblading). Supposedly, injuries (like open wounds and such) hurt more in cold whether. Thus, making it a bad idea to do something that could cause you to get such injury. I enjoy rollerblading a lot, even though I suck, so it was so sad that I couldn't roller blade :(

But feeling the need to do something active, I started chasing my little brother xD.

While at the park, I saw a guy I knew from elementary school. He goes to my school now. Except over the years, we've never really talked to each other. It was kind of awkward xD. Usually, I would say hi, but due to our acquaintanceship-ish relationship I didn't. However, as I was chasing after my brother, he kept calling me a bully for chasing my brother. Not a nice word to use >__<. I think he was bored or something because he decided to join. He tried helping my brother by blocking me, and telling my brother to run faster.
His little brother is so cute though >w< !! So I enjoyed playing with his brother. Haha but I must admit he's kind of  cute too, but lol he's not my type :P.

Anyways, I'm very quick at thinking :D. So when he blocked me I just took a different route xD. I went down one of those poles that are sort of like a smaller version of the ones in firehouses. They make a nice escape route :D. Haha xD but it was so awkward because as I was sliding down a pole. A pole. LOL sigh I'm weird :P. Climbing up and down ladders are a pain. My feet just aren't fast enough xD

During our game of tag, I fell down three times and had hit my head once or twice.
I had hit my head because those stupid arch bars that are placed above the playground steps and such are built so damn low! Haha so I ended up walking into it a couple of times :P.
I fell down so many times because I'm just too darn clumsy xD.

First time was because of the mass amount of leaves that had fallen due to the fall season. The playground floor is made of this smooth material. Thus, smooth ground + lots of leaves = a falling Emiko. I would step on the leaves and just slide. ^ ^;; Another time was because I was running too fast, and tripped on the tiny steps of the playground. The last moment I fell was because one foot just kept getting in the way of the other xDD.
I fail at life xDD.

My brothers and my friend laughed at me xD. I sat on the floor laughing too lol. It's just so funny when people fall, especially if I fall :3. I'm just so stupid, it's funny xDD.

Sigh~ but now I got a terrible bruise on my head -____-" It hurts like hell. Clumsyness sucks xD I'm always getting hurt :T.

Haha anyways, it's getting kind of late. So good night <3
blog to ya laters ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment