Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dusty and Old

 Who has the crappiest vice principal ?

*raises hand* I do~ !! :O

I seriously don't like my vice principal ! >:|
She is very very very stupid. That woman is a damn child laborer !! You should see her! It's like she has a sweat shop in the school or something because you got students going in and out of her room, and she's just barking orders. I mean, I am not her god damn slave !! But she thinks it's okay to have do all her dirty work; which is quite ironic due to her ..ethnicity. Gomen~ if that's rude ^ ^;; I was just re-studying that a bit not too long ago, so it came to mind. Anyways, I am so sick of that woman.
Today she made me miss my lunch period (when I was super hungry because I had stupidly forgotten to eat breakfast). And because she made me lose my lunch period, in return she gave me some crappy peanut butter and jelly sandwiches xP. She also made me miss my last two periods, social studies and spanish. I was so sad D': because I really like social studies class. My teacher is so cool x3. He has a silver trumpet from WWII and a talking Ronald Ragen barbie doll action figure. LOL XD I guess you have to be nerdy like me (and hear the full story) to feel the full impact of how cool that is. But Spanish I don't mind missing XD. I don't do anything in that class~. The only thing I learned was "Por Que !?" Which I love to say in dramatic times because you see that in Spanish dramas a lot XD. The only problem I have with staying with that slave laborer is that she got me in trouble !! My Spanish teacher got all pissed off at me because I didn't tell her that I'd miss her class. I thought the slave laborer told her !! So that's why I didn't or else I would. TT^TT Now the relationship between my Spanish teacher and I will probably be a bit hostile. Sigh... >___> I'm a nerd, and work hard to stay on my teacher's good side (even if I don't like them), so this sucks Dx.

Anyways, guess what I had to do ? She stuck me and Choco-chan, and another one of my classmates, into a dusty old god forsaken book room !! A book room ! You should have seen how many dust bunnies we found! We were sent in there to go look for certain books. Did I mention that I'm allergic to dust? But it's okay... >__> I didn't get too bad of an allergic reaction. Anyways, what pisses me off more is all the books they have in this book room. There are all the good classics like The Scarlet Letter, Huckleberry Fin, Romeo and Juliet, and tons of other ones. With like 25 copies or more of each ! I was so tempted to steal some xD. There are also a few by Laurence Yep. I'm reading Dragon Wings by him, and I really like it :D. So I was very curious to the books I saw by him. He really likes writing books about Asian people and/or Dragons. Both subjects in which I am quite curious/interested in xD. Too bad I couldn't have any TT^TT. There was also this book called Chinese Cinderella:tales of an unwanted daughter (or something like that xD). I want to read that one! I'm thinking of checking it out from the library. But I got to finish the Percy Jackson book. Sigh. so much to read @___@.




<-- I was stuck in this tiny, dusty room for 2 and half hours doing terrible slave work !!
LOL but I climbed up and down the shelves xD. It was fun, and I felt like a monkey. Haha only good part about being stuck with this book cleaning job.





While in that dusty place, we found Alice in Wonderland. LOL But the pictures for that book is mad weird. Do you see her neck?! And such stubby arms too XD. Like wtf is this?? My school is like 50-something years old, so it has really old books (with like 5 different layers of dust xP). So this version of Alice must be very old fashion or something. ^ ^;; I always picture Alice to be very pretty and whatnot. But this is like the deformed mishap child of Frankenstein XD. Frankenstein and Sherlock Holmes were also two other classics we found in the book room.




Anyways, yadda yadda complain complain. I could go on and on about how much my vice principal sucks, but I got a ton of homework to do. So I'ma end my blog post like this xD.

Ciaosu~ ;D

5 comments:

  1. hi its gleek kun
    omg i feel soo bad for u

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh... so that's where you were all day!
    Luka, Rin and I kept getting caught not doing our work during Spanish class. What work were we supposed to do?! We went over our lines a few times, and we already memorized them.
    dskjfgkdsjflksflksafls pencil smash
    oh yeah, and the link that I posted as my URL is my other blog (the newer one that I probably didn't tell you about)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so bad for you and Choco-chan. AND YES! THE VICE PRINCIPAL IS MEAN AND SUCH.
    No offense Emiko but your spelling is bad, not as bad as Nyu-san, but yeah... IMPROVE ON PLEASE!
    Other than that, I wouldn't say suck... but very bad.
    I hope you get a good night's sleep and breakfast (and lunch and dinner!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I meant "IMPROVE ON *IT PLEASE"

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Gleek-kun...

    you don't have to~

    To Katrina...

    LOL XD of course you got caught~. I wasn't there :P

    and your new blog is as cool as your original one :D !!

    To Anonymous...

    I'm guessing you're Jessa-chan x3 (am I right or am I right~?)

    LOL you got to remember most of my mispellings are done on purpose~.
    ex. I spell I'm a like "I'ma" on purpose
    just because i feel like spellin' it that way~ ^3^

    ReplyDelete