Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Window to My Tree ..wait what? XD

Haha so I eventually got around to taking a picture of my window ^___^. LOL yuup~ it's just a tree XD, an acorn tree. ^ ^;; I know I said it was pretty, but I guess it really depends on what you like. I like my tree because it's fun to see it change during the seasons and stuff. Plus, the camera doesn't capture all of its beauty, so you can't feel the same way that I do about my tree. I hope the few people who voted on my poll didn't pick window view so they could find out where I live. That'd be so creepy >______<. LOL but if that was the case, sucks for you that a giant tree is all you see. xD Anyways, I better not get any complaints about my tree >3<. So yea, this is my window from my living room. :3


Speaking of trees though...I have a favorite tree :). Yesh, I'm the kind of weirdo who looks at trees on her way home, and claim one as her favorite tree. I'll take a picture of it in the Spring time ^w^ and show it to you. It's so pretty~ and cute~ >w<. In spring it grows these kinds of flowers. When the tree is in full bloom, it looks like a bunch of popcorn is stuck to the branches :D. It's so cool! We call it "the Popcorn Tree." Haha I want to name it Sally for some reason XD but I won't because that's weird. I'll have to show you it sometime :).
Anyways, today in general was great ^________^. It's still only 2:00 PM here, but I've had a nice day. Little things happened, but they were enough to make me happy. Little things like me being able to peacefully sit at my computer without interruption for more than 10 minutes xD. Little things like it being Sunday and not Monday xD. Little things like getting a good amount of sleep at night. And tons of other little things~.
Anyways, I'ma cut this post short because I have an essay to write that I need to finish by Tuesday xP. Plus, I'm planning on doing 10 science extra credit homeworks before Monday. I didn't start on them at all yet, so idk how the hell I'm going to do that xP but I'ma try~.

3 comments:

  1. Hi its gleek kun
    I know where u live can i post your address as a comment (lol)
    no but seriously

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi its gleek kun
    too bad i'm writing it
    Region: fantasy worlds
    Neighbhor hood: candyland(its in the middle of the oz and wonderland nighborhood)
    street: sugary and sour lane
    house number: 4569
    Clues to find the house: to see a trees crwling with sour gummy worms near a lake of root beer

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Gleek-kun...

    =________="

    don't scare me like that.

    if you did post my real address, you'd be so very dead >___>.

    ReplyDelete